HeavenlyBellaCO

Positive Thoughts and Inspirational Quotes

32 posts in this topic

Due to all the negative things happening around us in today’s world I thought a channel for Inspiring thoughts or quotes would be nice to see🙏 I’ve written a few myself share what inspires you if you like too🙏

Judge me Only by the People  and  Situations  I Avoid- author unknown 

Here is another good one💕

IMG_0641.JPG

Edited by HeavenlyBellaCO

Love the life you liveLive the life you love.

49 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Love the life you liveLive the life you love.

Nice one 💋

5 hours ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Nice one 💋

Thank you........

Can soothing and relaxing instrumental music contribute to positive thoughts leading to encouragements?

If so, can the following music video encourage you?

8 hours ago, sweetmoment said:

Can soothing and relaxing instrumental music contribute to positive thoughts leading to encouragements?

If so, can the following music video encourage you?

Lol so funny you show that🙏I listen to that EXACT MUSIC during my alone time or sometimes with gentlemen visiting 💋

6 minutes ago, tide32 said:

You Gotta Lick It Before You Stick It. Funny Adult. Design - Sex Joke -  Sticker | TeePublic

On 5/16/2022 at 1:33 PM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Due to all the negative things happening around us in today’s world I thought a channel for Inspiring thoughts or quotes would be nice to see🙏 I’ve written a few myself share what inspires you if you like too🙏

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. #Aristotle 

10 hours ago, scottiep33 said:

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. #Aristotle 

Beautifully said🙏

5 hours ago, Sven Hertzog said:

Just Feel Your "Journey", Before Reach Into "Destination".

3F667FE7-A053-4BD7-A2C0-811E90F3C16B.jpeg

9 hours ago, tide32 said:

9 Famous Quotes By Medgar Evers

🙏Forgiveness is the key to Happiness ~Heavenly Bella

Buddha quote: "Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die."”

On 5/17/2022 at 7:46 AM, Steve Rogers said:

Kindness costs nothing. 

img_1_1651339013194.jpg

49 minutes ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

1C8472F2-3440-468E-98F3-0A6B0F32437C.jpeg

Where or how does one have the power to do this? Is it one thing to know what the right or honorable thing to do, sometimes in spite of tragedy, and another thing altogether to somehow have the power to do it or even choose among good options, especially during a tragedy? Does the power really arise from within as if we can turn on some switch, or is it a really a gift of some facilitator who can enable life?

10 hours ago, sweetmoment said:

Where or how does one have the power to do this? Is it one thing to know what the right or honorable thing to do, sometimes in spite of tragedy, and another thing altogether to somehow have the power to do it or even choose among good options, especially during a tragedy? Does the power really arise from within as if we can turn on some switch, or is it a really a gift of some facilitator who can enable life?

To answer your question my spirituality is very important to me. And during times of tragedy I turn to it and am thankful for the protection of my life from the Universe or whatever was present that protected me from death🙏 I become reliant upon my faith wholeheartedly and the Universe sends me abundant blessings 😇

This is my house🙏I barely made it out alive on Wednesday this past week❤️The only reason I’m alive is because my cats alerted of the fire while I was in the tub💕 I’m not going to feel sorry for myself or telling you this for pity. I am the kind of person that believes everything happens for a reason and you should always be grateful for your blessings and not focus on the loss. The most important thing to me are not possessions but the lives of my cats and myself. The rest can be replaced but lives cannot 👏🏼

On 5/29/2022 at 5:56 PM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

To answer your question my spirituality is very important to me. And during times of tragedy I turn to it and am thankful for the protection of my life from the Universe or whatever was present that protected me from death🙏 I become reliant upon my faith wholeheartedly and the Universe sends me abundant blessings 😇

This is my house🙏I barely made it out alive on Wednesday this past week❤️The only reason I’m alive is because my cats alerted of the fire while I was in the tub💕 I’m not going to feel sorry for myself or telling you this for pity. I am the kind of person that believes everything happens for a reason and you should always be grateful for your blessings and not focus on the loss. The most important thing to me are not possessions but the lives of my cats and myself. The rest can be replaced but lives cannot 👏🏼

Hi Bella, can I ask you a question about your death protection experience?

I am sorry to read of your home fire experience of last week. I imagine that will be fresh in your memory for some time. Yes, your cats and your lives are more important than your possessions.

Personally, I am a survivor of a building fire that happened within the last two years causing the evacuation and displacement of all residents. It was a surreal experience. Had I not woke up just after midnight, I probably would have been the first neighbor to pass away in my sleep due to smoke inhalation. I am grateful my neighbors and I are alive. Consequently, I can sympathize with your experience.

19 hours ago, sweetmoment said:

Hi Bella, can I ask you a question about your death protection experience?

I am sorry to read of your home fire experience of last week. I imagine that will be fresh in your memory for some time. Yes, your cats and your lives are more important than your possessions.

Personally, I am a survivor of a building fire that happened within the last two years causing the evacuation and displacement of all residents. It was a surreal experience. Had I not woke up just after midnight, I probably would have been the first neighbor to pass away in my sleep due to smoke inhalation. I am grateful my neighbors and I are alive. Consequently, I can sympathize with your experience.

Thank you sweetheart I truly appreciate it🙏

14 hours ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Thank you sweetheart I truly appreciate it🙏

You are so welcome.

“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

“If you do not find yourself a galaxy, it is not so bad to find yourself a star.”

On 5/22/2022 at 3:43 PM, Raine-7379 said:

img_1_1651339013194.jpg

Amen sister 🙏👏🏼🙏