PonyBoy

Question about review

14 posts in this topic

Hello,. So I met a provider and followed appropriate etiquette. Things started off ok. Then she asked if she could smoke. I said I didn't mind and she broke out herb. She started talking then said she was tired and was going to kick me out.  We did not get to the main course that I went for. I texted her, driving away expressing frustration, asked if I was going to get a rain check.  She said yes but now not responding. I feel like a rip off review is in order but I don't want to be too harsh either. Suggestions?

You have to be vouched for before you can do anything.  Gets some refs and get established.  I can't imagine the review going anywhere with a member with no established history of anything.  

43 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You have to be vouched for before you can do anything.  Gets some refs and get established.  I can't imagine the review going anywhere with a member with no established history of anything.  

That is pretty convenient.

6 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

Hello,. So I met a provider and followed appropriate etiquette. Things started off ok. Then she asked if she could smoke. I said I didn't mind and she broke out herb. She started talking then said she was tired and was going to kick me out.  We did not get to the main course that I went for. I texted her, driving away expressing frustration, asked if I was going to get a rain check.  She said yes but now not responding. I feel like a rip off review is in order but I don't want to be too harsh either. Suggestions?

In what way was the required compensation provided?

How so? He could have joined more than a few hours ago, and got established?  Who joins and wants to write a negative review in 6 hours?  😂

This could be one of legion's new accts trolling, or a stalker, a boyfriend, a vindictive client she's cut off.  He could be being honest, but everyone needs some street cred here.  Providers have to give everything but their DNA, and you clients need a couple references to say your a real person, and you've had at least had a couple normal sessions.   🤷‍♀️

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

19 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

Do you provide a donation when you walked in? Did she refund your donation?

Since you are definitely new, contact the mods and they will provide you information on how to proceed.

As Hunter stated, since you aren’t a day old yet on the board, you more than likely will not be able to submit a review.

14 hours ago, mustang said:

In what way was the required compensation provided?

Exactly as requested by the provider on their personal website in their etiquette section. 

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Since you are definitely new, contact the mods and they will provide you information on how to proceed.

As Hunter stated, since you aren’t a day old yet on the board, you more than likely will not be able to submit a review.

Yes a donation was provided. No there was no refund.  Thanks for the feedback.  

15 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

How so? He could have joined more than a few hours ago, and got established?  Who joins and wants to write a negative review in 6 hours?  😂

This could be one of legion's new accts trolling, or a stalker, a boyfriend, a vindictive client she's cut off.  He could be being honest, but everyone needs some street cred here.  Providers have to give everything but their DNA, and you clients need a couple references to say your a real person, and you've had at least had a couple normal sessions.   🤷‍♀️

Real person here. Real experience.

15 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I have had a few normal sessions. I have just never signed up for the site or participate in forums. 

1 hour ago, PonyBoy said:

Yes a donation was provided. No there was no refund.  Thanks for the feedback.  

Real person here. Real experience.

I have had a few normal sessions. I have just never signed up for the site or participate in forums. 

Hopefully, they'll give you references 

To answer your question, if allowed, a ripoff review is definitely in order. Now, filled with damsels in distress and their fearless knights, pay attention to the usual suspects seen here, who will rarely if ever see things from a hobbyist's perspective. And finally, welcome.

10 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

This in red to find out if you can review.

If OP is asking if he SHOULD write a review and should it be rip-off, so-so or ??  I dunno, not sufficient information - for instance was it at minute 14 of a 15 minute reservation? No review, are you kidding?  Was it at the 15 minute mark of a 60 minute reservation?  You absolutely got ripped off and hopefully can review.  Where the line is drawn in between - write up a review, sit on it couple days, read and decide.  Assuming you were the model client as alleged - I have no reason to say otherwise.

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Now, filled with clients in distress and their fearless knight (Hobby Hobbit), pay attention to the usual suspects seen here, who will rarely if ever see things from a hobbyist's perspective. And finally, welcome.

Fixed it for you. 

I see we're back to the usual suspects again huh? What happened to the cool kids? 😂

16 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Fixed it for you. 

I see we're back to the usual suspects again huh? What happened to the cool kids? 😂

You're easily as clever as any twelve year old

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

21 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Fixed it for you. 

:D:D