shy_n_quiet

411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

166 posts in this topic

I am pretty sure its the same Vivian I saw several months back. If so, yes worth it, top notch in all areas.  

I just came back from my 2nd visit with Ivy.  I found out she came directly from Korea and TOB is the first lucky group that gets to see her.  This explains why we can’t find reviews on her.  But it looks like the review is starting to roll in.  Her TER ID is 378945.

For those that likes Candy a few weeks back, you’ll love Ivy.  For those that still standing on the sidelines, you are missing out!  Spoke good English, pretty, friendly, tight body, and GFE all the way!

I had an AMAZING time with Diva (Ji Soo) today. It was just a mind-blowing experience, like one of my top-3 experiences ever in this hobby. There's a slight language barrier but it did not hinder our activities at all. Diva is VERY attractive and simultaneously sweet and enthusiastic. I seriously developed a crush on her, like I'm back in middle school or something. She's only here for a few more days but if you're on the fence at all I highly recommend her; I'll be first in line to see her again if she comes back to Denver. 

Everything about GirlsOffices as an organization is top notch. Super communicative and easy booking process, the apartment is very nice and comfortable, the ladies seem great...I give both Diva and GO the highest possible marks. I'm definitely planning to become a regular.

Edited by Fenrir373

12 hours ago, Fenrir373 said:

I had an AMAZING time with Diva (Ji Soo) today. It was just a mind-blowing experience, like one of my top-3 experiences ever in this hobby. There's a slight language barrier but it did not hinder our activities at all. Diva is VERY attractive and simultaneously sweet and enthusiastic. I seriously developed a crush on her, like I'm back in middle school or something. She's only here for a few more days but if you're on the fence at all I highly recommend her; I'll be first in line to see her again if she comes back to Denver. 

Everything about GirlsOffices as an organization is top notch. Super communicative and easy booking process, the apartment is very nice and comfortable, the ladies seem great...I give both Diva and GO the highest possible marks. I'm definitely planning to become a regular.

Did you write reviews?

On 2/3/2023 at 10:07 AM, sb1212 said:

Did you write reviews?

They don't have profiles here

On 2/4/2023 at 10:17 AM, pandarus23 said:

They don't have profiles here

I believe you can still write a review even though she doesn't have a current profile on TOB.

I haven't had any luck researching either. One of Mago's pics appeared on another site, attached to a profile for "Linda". But the site is down now.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitTR-pVC1CnUD6WtMa-9H7anFFLDE3LyaSiWTP5V4t6qAZaoW2EdwKFGyz8bfYU8gAp1NY0GtXJDtBL-hn7ut9IsZ_1WvtLXov3jtYoVqF9Qr91ElYPl5ALXafuiBpEYapwbdGHurE9eY6Aoz-x7vIbhTQJOcw

Edited by pandarus23

Saw Mago yesterday. She's great! Need to build a little connection first, but once you do, she's great to be around. Would recommend.

I visited Sora a few days ago. She is tall and has a slender/lanky body, but still curvy enough in the right places. GFE for sure. She also provided a real deep tissue massage. Not the light caressing, tickle massage, but the real deal with her using lots of strength and weight! I’ll definitely repeat next time she’s in town. 

I was able to see Ivy before she left,  what can you say, beautiful, fun personality, GFE in my book and definitely interseted in making sure you have a nice time.   I hope she comes back sometime. 

You guys are all doing that picture review with your drivers license? Seems very expensive for 30min and seems very risky sending your face and ID...

2 hours ago, Iambadd said:

You guys are all doing that picture review with your drivers license? Seems very expensive for 30min and seems very risky sending your face and ID...

Since you are a TOB member, use screening option #4.  no Id is required for that option.  I never do 30 min.  All sessions included showering beforehand, which doesn't leave much time left for a good non-rush GFE session.

Edited by shy_n_quiet

5 hours ago, Iambadd said:

No, I think most of us have done P411 or TOB verification.

On 2/23/2023 at 11:08 AM, Iambadd said:

I agree with the 'never do 30min'.  I did TOB verification. Also if anyone was wondering about the 90min, it's simply 30+60. 

I have seen quite a few of the GO girls now, but none had me wowed like Jamie. I really liked her face. also GFE. 

I'm glad I found this forum thread and had my first visit with GO's model.  I had a great time with Jamie and am looking forward to many more visits with GO models in the near future.

On 2/27/2023 at 10:35 PM, RUNNY2 said:

I'm glad I found this forum thread and had my first visit with GO's model.  I had a great time with Jamie and am looking forward to many more visits with GO models in the near future.

Same here. I’m also glad I found this thread, I reached out and got an appointment with Jamie. Man was she a super treat. I will also plan to visit them more in the future.

On 2/27/2023 at 7:57 PM, jjkkiio said:

I agree with the 'never do 30min'.  I did TOB verification. Also if anyone was wondering about the 90min, it's simply 30+60. 

I have seen quite a few of the GO girls now, but none had me wowed like Jamie. I really liked her face. also GFE. 

Thanks for the intel.  I took your lead and saw Jamie.  She was terrific, she’s my top GO’s model now.  Very pretty lady.  Slender body with a nice set of twins along with a friendly GFE session.  Can’t beat it!

I am glad found this

Just found my self a new girlfriend  

Dana was great 

Very much GFE 

Thank You 

Had a good visit with Dana, more curvey than Jamie. 

19 hours ago, jjkkiio said:

Had a good visit with Dana, more curvey than Jamie. 

So I have had people DM me. Let me just clarify then, She is petite yet curvy in shape, but by no means chubby. Good GFE and skills. Very passionate and good massage skills with lot's of strength. 

Did some reverse image search on new GO model Sexy Honey

Her last studio stop was Dallas at sunflowergirls.net as Alexa

ECCIE reviews here and here

Just trying to help

Edited by Kinkster

I missed out on Dana and Jamie’s visits. But I was able to see Minhee a few days ago. She has a pretty face and an hourglass figure. She’s enthusiastic and hilarious as well. GFE and awesome massage provided. I recommend her for sure.

Looks like Eve offers bareback 👀

On TER, a lot of the reviews for Eve say that she's not the girl in the picture, is that true?

On 3/31/2023 at 8:08 AM, dbarwell said:

Looks like Eve offers bareback 👀

On TER, a lot of the reviews for Eve say that she's not the girl in the picture, is that true?

I don't know about Eve in particular (I won't visit with a girl who advertises BB), but it would be no surprise if they weren't her pics.

Minhee, for example, stole her pics from a Korean model site (I had a great time with her, stolen pics notwithstanding).

My unofficial analysis of pics from the independent GO models to date:

-- 25% real pics, and current

-- 25% real pics, but old/misleading

-- 25% stolen pics, but accurately reflect the girl

-- 25% stolen pics, and misleading

On 4/1/2023 at 0:52 PM, pandarus23 said:

I don't know about Eve in particular (I won't visit with a girl who advertises BB), but it would be no surprise if they weren't her pics.

Minhee, for example, stole her pics from a Korean model site (I had a great time with her, stolen pics notwithstanding).

My unofficial analysis of pics from the independent GO models to date:

-- 25% real pics, and current

-- 25% real pics, but old/misleading

-- 25% stolen pics, but accurately reflect the girl

-- 25% stolen pics, and misleading

Many years ago before I joined TOB, I felt the same/similar experience with matchless beauties. They are now gone and have yet to find them or any other agency type providers like them. 
Been following this thread and have reached out a few times and screened but have not had the schedules line up right to actually meet anyone yet. Just like MB, I do see how the pics are “representative” of the actual girl. Though pics may or may not be the girl, they are somewhat close. I had a good time with MB and hope to start seeing the GO girls soon as well. 

I've been benefiting from this forum as a guest.  Finally joined as a member and contribute back...

I had a date on GO with Jami, Jisoo, and Eve.  To me, Jisoo was the best!

18 hours ago, YoloGuy said:

I've been benefiting from this forum as a guest.  Finally joined as a member and contribute back...

I had a date on GO with Jami, Jisoo, and Eve.  To me, Jisoo was the best!

Welcome to the site! And I agree about Ji Soo--she's amazing and I hope she returns soon!