shy_n_quiet

411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

166 posts in this topic

Got an appointment with Barbie later this week.  Anyone have any reports on her?

Do all the girls have breast implants?

I prefer natural, but seems like they're all enhanced

On 12/12/2022 at 8:57 PM, dbarwell said:

Do all the girls have breast implants?

I prefer natural, but seems like they're all enhanced

Barbie and Chanel are naturals

5 hours ago, dbarwell said:

Yes, it's an error or a misjudgment by whoever created those profiles. A number of GO girls have had enhancements -- Vivian, Bella, and Miho to name a few -- but Chanel and Barbie do not.

8 minutes ago, pandarus23 said:

Yes, it's an error or a misjudgment by whoever created those profiles. A number of GO girls have had enhancements -- Vivian, Bella, and Miho to name a few -- but Chanel and Barbie do not.

I agreed with @pandarus23.  Nothing beats real hands-on experiences!

17 hours ago, pandarus23 said:

Okay cool, thanks for the info

Out of Chanel and Barbie, which would you recommend?

2 hours ago, dbarwell said:

Okay cool, thanks for the info

Out of Chanel and Barbie, which would you recommend?

Barbie has left town actually, I hadn't noticed! Chanel is your only GO option at the moment.

Anyone got a chance to see Chanel. How did the session go?

On 1/2/2023 at 5:54 PM, nm2013 said:

Anyone got a chance to see Chanel. How did the session go?

Dozens of reviews on TER

I am scheduled for next Thurs. Unfortunately, she will be gone before the review posts. If you are eager to here about her send me a DM and I will respond with a summary.   

On 1/17/2023 at 10:58 AM, sb1212 said:

Lexi now has 4 very positive reviews on TER.

Ok - I saw Lexi today. Posted a review to TER which will take a few days to appear. Will post a review on TOB when I figure out how to review someone who does not have a TOB profile (help, pls!).  I think tomorrow is her last day for a while. DM me if you want a quick overview (it was a positive scenario....). 

8 hours ago, The stars are left said:

Anyone have info on ivy?

I have not been able to find anything on Ivy

I was, however, able to dig up info on two of the other models they have labelled 'coming soon': Daphne and Lucy Lu

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/daphne-5713050868-361526?page=1#Review

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/lucy-lue-2675631205-372053

I found some reviews for what could be the right Ivy—I can’t guarantee anything and you’ll need to judge for yourself.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/ivy-4252202909-361193

Has anyone seen Diva or Chanel who would be willing to share some intel via DM? I just got screening approval and am trying to decide which of these three ladies to book with for my first visit here. 

Do any of them speak English well?

I can't find anything on Ivy either. That could be the right TER profile, but it's hard to say since GSL in Seattle hasn't had a website in a while.

After missing out on Lexi, I visited with Diva/Jisoo last week, and I had a very nice time. Her English is rough, but she tries hard and used her phone to supplement the conversation.

Just met Ivy and she is great! Great English and fun to be around. Lexi and Diva were nice too. Language can be tricky sometimes and pictures might not matchup all the time, but overall I totally recommend GO.

17 hours ago, funkula said:

Just met Ivy and she is great! Great English and fun to be around. Lexi and Diva were nice too. Language can be tricky sometimes and pictures might not matchup all the time, but overall I totally recommend GO.

Are pics as real as they seem?

I  had an awesome session with Ivy as well.  Sweet and sexy GFE!  She’s my type and we connected well.  I think I will visit her again before she leaves.

With regards to Channel, definite must see in my opinion.  Beautiful, sexy, good conversation and accomadating.  I have seen her a few times now. 

In addition to Ivy and Diva, the website shows that Vivian Lee is available during evenings for an increased rate. Has anyone seen Vivian? Is she worth the premium price? General comments are great here but please send me some details by DM if you've seen her or have any info. Thanks!

I'd love to hear thoughts on Vivian, too. The same-day booking is harder for my schedule, but would like to know if she's worth the effort/price.