Imyrhklbry

Rip off artists

73 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, azlegalthief1 said:

I'm curious also on who this was.  I mean I don't do deposit but that's just me

She knows who she is ... and a few others do too ... they followed the clues .. 

On 4/30/2022 at 5:11 PM, Caressa Duval said:

Imyrhklbry  is is confusing the "f" out of everyone. He is being played by his lowered mind. Both the women,  need to stop! Requesting he posts anything! We all know who the involved parties are. So why is posting a review even thing?? That was well described, in a review friggin way back? He might be trying to gain validation? I question everything about, his reviews or BS tail!

If you're so positive you know who the involved parties are ... PM me ... and I'll tell you if you're right or not .. 

On 5/1/2022 at 9:22 AM, sb1212 said:

If the financial aspect caused the mods to not post negative reviews then there would be zero.  My (probably unprovable) theory is that hobbyists want to avoid the possibility of recriminations from a negative review. I have written one mixed review in 5 yrs, which she respectfully rebutted. All my other experiences have been great. 

I've written no show and honest reviews on about 50% of my personal encounters with several ladies on here . Now there are those that no showed for whatever reason, and can't deny what happened . I'm a very honest gentleman and have many positive references from many outstanding,  honest, beautiful ladies on here! A couple who have become actual friends outside "the hobby" too. 

My one question to all this is : How do providers, somehow, learn about a no show/ bad review , BEFORE IT'S EVEN POSTED??!?!! 

37 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I've written no show and honest reviews on about 50% of my personal encounters

Ummm-Yes-I-Have-A-Question-Wtf-meme.jpg

So, at least clarify a couple things, because you seem to intertwine at least two if not three different situations.  Your most recent review of Winter makes that piece clear.  But then the talk about CashApp and personal sounding drama most certainly sounds like someone else.  Then you say "she" is not working with another lady - which one?  Winter or the not named one?  Because her partner was guilty - who is I assume Kat? Or is it the second lady in the two girl show review?  Or is that the same?  You make my frickin' head hurt and I don't think I am the only one covered by Jean Luc above. :)

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

So, at least clarify a couple things, because you seem to intertwine at least two if not three different situations.  Your most recent review of Winter makes that piece clear.  But then the talk about CashApp and personal sounding drama most certainly sounds like someone else.  Then you say "she" is not working with another lady - which one?  Winter or the not named one?  Because her partner was guilty - who is I assume Kat? Or is it the second lady in the two girl show review?  Or is that the same?  You make my frickin' head hurt and I don't think I am the only one covered by Jean Luc above. :)

Your head hurts cause it's stuck up your own ass

On 5/1/2022 at 9:22 AM, sb1212 said:

If the financial aspect caused the mods to not post negative reviews then there would be zero.  My (probably unprovable) theory is that hobbyists want to avoid the possibility of recriminations from a negative review. I have written one mixed review in 5 yrs, which she respectfully rebutted. All my other experiences have been great. 

I've written no show and honest reviews on about 50% of my personal encounters with several ladies on here . Now there are those that no showed for whatever reason, and can't deny what happened . I'm a very honest gentleman and have many positive references from many outstanding,  honest, beautiful ladies on here! A couple who have become actual friends outside "the hobby" too. 

My one question to all this is : How do providers, somehow, learn about a no show/ bad review , BEFORE IT'S EVEN POSTED??!?!! 

10 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

If you're so positive you know who the involved parties are ... PM me ... and I'll tell you if you're right or not .. 

On 4/28/2022 at 11:04 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

If you knowingly know of a certain provider scamming her own clients through CashApp, then how do you go about #1 Reporting her?  #2  Outing her?  #3  Possibly getting her banned ( AGAIN!)  .. She was banned previously and let back on , much to several clients and providers chagrin!  

She's also sent letters to neighbors trying to embarrass established providers, and even gone so far as too date an ex husband of a provider out of spite .. 

None of this ^^^^^ has ANYTHING to do with Winter. NO ONE CARES who dated someone's ex-husband!! This is high school gossip crap, and total hearsay on your part! Who a person dates is absolutely irrelevant! It is no indication on the services she provides. She could be an amazing provider.

You are publicly airing out other people's dirty laundry that has ZERO business on the forum!! Again all hearsay!

HELL NO! I would never PM you! This is no one's business. I sure hope that the mods are reading your messages, because if you are spreading damaging rumors about women that is just wrong!!

9 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Your head hurts cause it's stuck up your own ass

I'

A useful meme.: YES, THAT'S CORRECT.  AND THE HORSE  YOU RODE IN ON. A useful meme.

It is not my fault that you cannot write a coherent sentence or stick to one topic at a time.  Or that you wish to be a drama queen.

On 5/2/2022 at 2:29 PM, azlegalthief1 said:

I'm curious also on who this was.  I mean I don't do deposit but that's just me

Just like a thief to steal the words right out of my mouth!

Let me say this again for the stragglers...

...the sooner we say H-E-L-L N-O to D-E-P-O-S-I-T-S, the sooner there will be honor among thieves!

3 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Just like a thief to steal the words right out of my mouth!

Let me say this again for the stragglers...

...the sooner we say H-E-L-L N-O to D-E-P-O-S-I-T-S, the sooner there will be honor among thieves!

And for the providers as soon as we collect deposits from all clients there will be honor among thieves by your logic. I like it.   By far the biggest thieves in the industry, unfortunately are clients.  It's only because of TOB rules that it appears it is providers.  It would be page after page after page if we could pubically alert client profiles in the forum.  If we can't here, then we need to start reporting the profiles pubically elsewhere.  

You are a thief sir. You hobbit. The one who books appts and cancels last minute, and does not pay the cancelation fee all admitted and bragged about by you.  Robs providers of their income because that can see clients who show up.  You are the very reason that more and more providers switch to RW info screening, and requiring deposits.  

The reason the tides are turning in the industry is directly because of members like you.  You and those like you can take ALL the credit. 

Less negative reviews, higher rates, more blacklists for behaviors that weren't blacklisted before but should have been, requiring deposits, requiring cancelation fees, screening with RW information...these are all thanks to members like you.  

I say keep doing what you're doing. It's only to my benefit in reality.  

18 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

And for the providers as soon as we collect deposits from all clients there will be honor among thieves by your logic. I like it.   By far the biggest thieves in the industry, unfortunately are clients.  It's only because of TOB rules that it appears it is providers.  It would be page after page after page if we could pubically alert client profiles in the forum.  If we can't here, then we need to start reporting the profiles pubically elsewhere.  

You are a thief sir. You hobbit. The one who books appts and cancels last minute, and does not pay the cancelation fee all admitted and bragged about by you.  Robs 

8 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

None of this ^^^^^ has ANYTHING to do with Winter. NO ONE CARES who dated someone's ex-husband!! This is high school gossip crap, and total hearsay on your part!  

There is a TOB rule about lady drama, but of course no rule about clients inserting themselves in the drama, and bringing it to the forums.  Of course.  

33 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You are a thief sir. You hobbit. The one who books appts and cancels last minute, and does not pay the cancelation fee all admitted and bragged about by you.  Robs providers of their income because that can see clients who show up.  You are the very reason that more and more providers switch to RW info screening, and requiring deposits.  

The reason the tides are turning in the industry is directly because of members like you.  You and those like you can take ALL the credit. 

Less negative reviews, higher rates, more blacklists for behaviors that weren't blacklisted before but should have been, requiring deposits, requiring cancelation fees, screening with RW information...these are all thanks to members like you.  

Agreed @Hunter VanDyke We can't even publicly announce client profiles that have physically assaulted women repeatedly! Then create new handles to go on to assault even more women! By FAR the biggest number of rip off artists are on the client side. Page after page after page on the BL sites.

Edited by Caressa Duval

1 minute ago, Caressa Duval said:

Agreed @Hunter VanDyke We can't even publicly announce client profiles that have physically assaulted women repeatedly! Then create new handles to go on to assault even more women! By FAR the biggest number of rip off artists are on the client side. Page after page after page on the BL sites.

I really believe clients think the members they see posting and writing reviews, and they share pms with are all great guys.  Ignorance is bliss I guess.  

32 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If you have first hand knowledge (it was done to you) of theft, ripoff, assault, etc. I agree whole heartedly you should be able to name names (handles, not real world).  Not for just being a poor client - late, lingered half hour over, time waster, not the cleanest - but hell yes for especially violent acts and theft.  More or less a reverse review but only for the serious offenses (yeah, there would have to be a list).  But, not my board not my rules, so just a suggestion to those whose board this is - think about it.  Just from the fraction of what goes on that I hear about, it is time, in my opinion.

15 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I really believe clients think the members they see posting and writing reviews, and they share pms with are all great guys.  Ignorance is bliss I guess.  

And many of them are!  Under no illusion however, that all are.  Like elsewhere in life the fewer the consequences or repercussions the more emboldened the minority are to do shit they might not otherwise do without the anonymity.

4 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Even for you this is really stupid.  The scammers will just find a new way to thieve, the legit and honest ladies would lose a way to recover some costs they lose to thieves on the other side who will continue in their fucked up ways.

33 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

And many of them are!  Under no illusion however, that all are.  Like elsewhere in life the fewer the consequences or repercussions the more emboldened the minority are to do shit they might not otherwise do without the anonymity.

But how would clients know? 

54 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

But how would clients know? 

I am not so sure how critical it is for clients to know which clients are assholes, but I worked an awful lot of years with a large number of people including general public.  After you been around the block a few times you recognize the scenery.  Not as sure as in person no doubt, but a lot can be told from forum interactions, pm interactions, review language, etc. But now the members that never post or review or reach out back channel obviously have no idea about at all.  

Perhaps Marshall explains it best around 2:20 and other things along the way lol  (hope this works)

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=cr6EUgltboI&list=RDAMVMcr6EUgltboI

On 5/3/2022 at 4:19 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

You are a thief sir. You hobbit. The one who books appts and cancels last minute, and does not pay the cancelation fee all admitted and bragged about by you.  Robs 

There is a TOB rule about lady drama, but of course no rule about clients inserting themselves in the drama, and bringing it to the forums.  Of course.  

Y'all know about being drama queens!  You've shown that! 

On 5/2/2022 at 2:29 PM, azlegalthief1 said:
14 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Y'all know about being drama queens!  You've shown that! 

"Can't we all just get along?" 

- Rodney King, 1992

On 5/3/2022 at 4:07 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

And for the providers as soon as we collect deposits from all clients there will be honor among thieves by your logic. I like it.  By far the biggest thieves in the industry, unfortunately are clients.  It's only because of TOB rules that it appears it is providers.  It would be page after page after page if we could pubically :lol: alert client profiles in the forum.  If we can't here, then we need to start reporting the profiles pubically :lol: elsewhere.  

Never an advocate of taking advantage of anyone, much less a quality, and by this, I mean honest provider, since when is any client responsible for any of their providers' income?! Damn! You want guaranteed income? Punch a fucking clock and learn the only guarantees in life are taxes, and death!

Losing more than I've even thought about taking from the likes of you, of course, you'll spin my intolerance for thieving provider bullshit as only you can but, walking away from many an encounter with much less than advertised, I steal from no one. Straight making shit up again, I again challenge you to "Quote" my refusal to a clearly posted cancellation fee anywhere, at any time, which is not the same as my clearly stating I don't pay cancellation fees because, 99 problems, bitches...

...I'll wait...

Look, I get it. Emboldened by suckers like @gr8owl, your sense of entitlement to my hard-EARNED income is as real as the voices are in that pretty little vacuous :lol: head of yours. Um, don't quit your day job!

On 5/3/2022 at 5:14 PM, gr8owl said:

Even for you this is really stupid.  The scammers will just find a new way to thieve, the legit and honest ladies would lose a way to recover some costs they lose to thieves on the other side who will continue in their fucked up ways.

Who said anything about legit and honest ladies?

Rainbow Cartoon GIF by Daniel Spacek

On 4/30/2022 at 10:34 AM, gr8owl said:

There is NOTHING about a provider using CashApp that means she is a rip off.  Just like the hobby at large some are and some are not.

9.6 out of 10.4 hobbyists agree, one is more likely than not to be ripped off via any digital payments, and cash is king. I wonder about you...

On 5/7/2022 at 7:55 AM, gr8owl said:

And sometimes a provider chooses not to rebut because they know most intelligent clients can read between the lines and see what is going on.  Sometimes failure to rebut is not an admission of accuracy of the review, just that life is too short to argue with certain individuals.

GIF by Blunt Talk

And you have concluded this how? It's amazing how some (pretend to) know so much about both sides of this. Does it come via osmosis or is there a brick and mortar Knight and Damsel College we should attend? May we ever attribute a defamed provider's lack of rebuttal to the hobbyist's truth?

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

9.6 out of 10.4 hobbyists agree, one is more likely than not to be ripped off via any digital payments, and cash is king. I wonder about you...

GIF by Blunt Talk

That's not the percentage of my clients,  but for your circle of like minded people,  I'm sure that is correct.  Only thing is we don't all live in your echo chamber.  The reason electronic payments increase daily is actually because of client requests, and not the other way around.  For those of us who accept them, we are accommodating our clients.  It's a mutual interaction, and it really doesn't matter what other clients or providers that aren't involved in it think.  Everyone can make up their own mind in all things pertaining to this industry.  What you can't to is force other people to do things the way you want them too.  No matter how many times you try or how many people you rally in your group.  Too many providers who aren't thieves accept the payments, and too may clients that aren't thieves prefer those type of payments.  I prefer cash, but I'm not locked in box with one payment method.  I'm flexible and that serves me well. I could care less what everyone else chooses for their payment method honestly.  

5 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

GIF by Blunt Talk

Riding in a side car and worrying about being run over by a Mini Cooper is so you.  Is this your new signature line?

Btw be careful playing with math, you might harm yourself.

Lastly, quite well thanks.

10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

That's not the percentage of my clients,  but for your circle of like minded people,  I'm sure that is correct.  Only thing is we don't all live in your echo chamber.  The reason electronic payments increase daily is actually because of client requests, and not the other way around.  For those of us who accept them, we are accommodating our clients.  It's a mutual interaction, and it really doesn't matter what other clients or providers that aren't involved in it think.  Everyone can make up their own mind in all things pertaining to this industry.  What you can't to is force other people to do things the way you want them too.  No matter how many times you try or how many people you rally in your group.  Too many providers who aren't thieves accept the payments, and too may clients that aren't thieves prefer those type of payments.  I prefer cash, but I'm not locked in box with one payment method.  I'm flexible and that serves me well. I could care less what everyone else chooses for their payment method honestly.  

Too funny. I strongly doubt determining what percentage of your clients have been ripped off by providers, or how much of that involved digital payments, is even a topic of interest I mean,  As for the echo chamber you think I live in, with the exception of one known hobbyist in "my circle", who is married and will not use a card, at all, I am a lone wolf.

Much like most of your usual blather, the percentage I stated is completely fictional. With outstanding comprehension skills nonetheless, it is an observation that comes from actually paying attention in the forum, particularly to the bros not trying to save hoes.

mighty morphin power rangers swag GIF

7 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Riding in a side car and worrying about being run over by a Mini Cooper is so you.  Is this your new signature line?

Btw be careful playing with math, you might harm yourself.

Lastly, quite well thanks.

Unlike some of us, not only are you observant, you can count!

On 5/2/2022 at 10:29 PM, gr8owl said:

Why don't you pay attention to each post ... Instead of trying to incite more drama 🙄  

You're part of the problem 

On 5/2/2022 at 10:33 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

I believe that if a bad review or no show review is submitted, the lady in question is given an opportunity to submit a rebuttal

The bad review will still be posted even if the lady does provide a rebuttal.

Edited by ilovewomen

2 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I believe that if a bad review or no show review is submitted, the lady in question is given an opportunity to submit a rebuttal

The bad review will still be posted even if the lady does provide a rebuttal.

I submitted a no show review and provider knew about it BEFORE it even posted!! ( Within hours of submission!) How is this possible?? Only way I figured is she's got a connection to a moderator/ administrator. 

No show review,  just recently posted ... no rebuttal from provider. To me that answers everything... she has no answer... poor customer service.. 

12 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Why don't you pay attention to each post ... Instead of trying to incite more drama 🙄  

You're part of the problem 

Whatever problem you have, whatever fondness for drama you have, whatever crackpot theories you have about pandemics and dollar bills they are yours, not mine.  Trying to blame me for simply responding to your posts is pretty ludicrous.  Own your drama or stop spreading it.  And maybe stop re-responding to 5 day old posts. B)

10 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I submitted a no show review and provider knew about it BEFORE it even posted!! ( Within hours of submission!) How is this possible?? Only way I figured is she's got a connection to a moderator/ administrator. 

No show review,  just recently posted ... no rebuttal from provider. To me that answers everything... she has no answer... poor customer service.. 

I believe Ilovewomen already explained this but it is pretty simple if you would listen.  When a negative review is submitted the mods give the provider the option to respond or rebut.  That offer is made before the review posts, as best I understand it. Simple, no grand conspiracy theory required.  And sometimes a provider chooses not to rebut because they know most intelligent clients can read between the lines and see what is going on.  Sometimes failure to rebut is not an admission of accuracy of the review, just that life is too short to argue with certain individuals.

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

And you have concluded this how? It's amazing how some (pretend to) know so much about both sides of this. Does it come via osmosis or is there a brick and mortar Knight and Damsel College we should attend? May we ever attribute a defamed provider's lack of rebuttal to the hobbyist's truth?

red: Listening.  you might try it sometime

blue: must I explain the meaning of the word "sometimes" which is exactly what I said?

Who are you fluffin' and struttin' to impress?  You seem kinda:

Cockatoo Dance Hyper GIF - Cockatoo Dance Hyper Bird GIFs

17 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

In the case of a bad/no show review, ALL ladies are given the opportunity to submit a rebuttal which will be a part of the original bad review BEFORE THE BAD/NO SHOW REVIEW IS POSTED.

There is NO special connection to the mods that gives any particular lady a chance to rebutt before a bad/no show review is posted

Not every lady will submit a rebuttal on a bad/no show review.

If you go back in time, you’ll see reviews where the ladies has submitted rebuttals and reviews where they haven’t submitted a rebuttal.

Nothing nefarious is going on.

16 hours ago, gr8owl said:

red: Listening.  you might try it sometime

blue: must I explain the meaning of the word "sometimes" which is exactly what I said?

Who are you fluffin' and struttin' to impress?  You seem kinda:

Cockatoo Dance Hyper GIF - Cockatoo Dance Hyper Bird GIFs

Yes, trying your best to cover every possible angle, you did say "sometimes" it's this, but you also said "sometimes" it's that like you're the pussy whisperer or some shit! LMAO.

Naw, I could accept failing to listen if that was a one-off comment but, the pattern is clear...you're just full of shit. And that dumb ass, fluffin and struttin cousin of yours is me? Ha! I know it's hard given the bird brain and all but, if YOU were "listening" you'd know, I got 99 problems, bitches!

#getrealcrew #keepit100 #hobbitstrong

Edited by Hobby Hobbit