Elle Blake

The Power of Positivity!!!

7 posts in this topic

@Elle Blake  Thanks for this post.  Being positive is vastly underrated.  What we focus on grows.  If I focus on the negative, I see the world through that lens.  If I find the positive, I feel better about the world...and myself.  I am still aware of the challenges and struggles of folks in the world, but want to recognize the good things that many people are doing.  Thich Nhat Hanh wrote something like this.... "Suffering is not enough.  We must see the blue skies and the smiles and joys of the world."  (I am paraphrasing.)

Keeping positive is a must in our business! Very hard to do if you had an argument or something horrible happened. Life is complicated. Do what you can to stay happy, healthy, and calm! 

I simply agree  I also try to be positive and I know that you do your best as well!!

Thoughts do become things. I am powerful in manifesting so keep my thoughts and intentions clear. Self talk must be positive and sometimes I have to tell the ego to “shut the fuck up.” A lot of positive vibes from those comments  to this post including Elle. 

On 2/16/2022 at 11:35 PM, Elle Blake said:

Hopefully, by now the majority of people realize we create our own realities.  Positive thoughts, create positive energy!  No matter how bad things get, you have to find the silver lining!  Also, above all else, fear is a killer!  It can manifest sickness and spreads faster than any virus!  I have also come to the conclusion that bad thing happen to good people.  Which makes them a much stronger person.  Just some fortune cookie wisdom for the evening. Hope all are well! 

🌟Everyone has Divine Light within. Let yours shine brightly to help those on need🙏🏼 Shine the way for those lost in darkness and help them discover their DIVINE within😇 Namaste