Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caressa Duval

Super Bowl, and powerful women :)

10 posts in this topic

Mary J Blige  is performing tonight.  She refused to take pay for this performance.

I hope she performs this song.

Just can't wait for the other threads, when 1 was already started.

She's a Queen!  I was really hoping her and Kendrick would perform this one.  Not enough time though...

speaking of super bowl, did anyone else notice anything at 0:23 of uber eats ad?

6 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

speaking of super bowl, did anyone else notice anything at 0:23 of uber eats ad?

6 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

That would be another powerful woman, Gwyneth Paltrow. She started a company Goop. About 2 years ago, she started selling 2 candles. "Smells Like My Vagina" and "Smells Like My Orgasm".  I wonder if all woman could market the scent of their vagina :rolleyes:

https://goop.com/heretic-this-smells-like-my-vagina-candle/p/?variant_id=74552

1 hour ago, Caressa Duval said:

That would be another powerful woman, Gwyneth Paltrow. She started a company Goop. About 2 years ago, she started selling 2 candles. "Smells Like My Vagina" and "Smells Like My Orgasm".  I wonder if all woman could market the scent of their vagina :rolleyes:

Ha!  Not familiar with Goop, let alone the "fragrant" candles.  Closest name I know is:

Goo Gone - Good As Gone - Tools In Action - Power Tool Reviews

Market? Not sure what setting would call for that sort of "ambiance" I would prefer to enjoy "in the wild" The Goop that is.  The Goo Gone kicks ass

3 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

That would be another powerful woman, Gwyneth Paltrow. She started a company Goop. About 2 years ago, she started selling 2 candles. "Smells Like My Vagina" and "Smells Like My Orgasm".

My most recent encounter was the closest thing yet to the scent of geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed.

On 14/02/2022 at 2:42 PM, gr8owl said:

I thought it was interesting placement and laughed

On 2/14/2022 at 2:56 PM, Caressa Duval said:

Seriously? You really have to ask that question. ;)