Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gentleman47[Banned]

Why NOT......

42 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, mustang said:

Moderators need to lock this thread.

Real question is what does it take to get banned these days? 

57 minutes ago, Gentleman47362 said:

Your nose gets longer and longer Pinocchio. And I'm sure the gr8owl guy will come on here any minute to "confirm" you have a son and that he is black. 

Do you all use the messenger on here to coordinate lies? 

Attacking a lady via her child.  A totally reprehensible piece of shit you are.  

I'd rather see it remain open to see what the board community thinks other than the few comments thus far.  Is this jackass what y'all want the board made of?

12 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Real question is what does it take to get banned these days? 

Attacking a lady via her child.  A totally reprehensible piece of shit you are.  

I'd rather see it remain open to see what the board community thinks other than the few comments thus far.  Is this jackass what y'all want the board made of?

When people lie, I call them a  liar. I have over a dozen PM's from people supporting me, so like it or not I'm here to stay. 

7 minutes ago, Gentleman47362 said:

When people lie, I call them a  liar. I have over a dozen PM's from people supporting me, so like it or not I'm here to stay. 

Until you are banned! Would you like to screenshot those multiple messages, and post? Because you can if they are real.

Edited by Caressa Duval

9 minutes ago, Gentleman47362 said:

again what does it take to ban this pathetic piece of shit?????????????????????????

1 hour ago, mustang said:

Moderators need to lock this thread.

see above

2 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

you are the creepiness that needs to go. you fucking piece of shit.  how dare you attack a member the way you are caressa.  

You need to go, bud. I attacked no one. I am defending myself. You don't get to dictate who says what. 

18 minutes ago, Gentleman47362 said:

You need to go, bud. I attacked no one. I am defending myself. You don't get to dictate who says what. 

On 1/21/2022 at 11:35 AM, Gentleman47362 said:

I knew one of the fem-boy's couldn't resist the urge to respond. Your reply was even more insane than usual. I would have to hire a code-breaking expert from Russia's finest intelligence unit to decrypt the non-sense you wrote. 

So I'll just respond by using a quote from the movie Billy Madison: " At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Your OP came close to attacking the potential “feminists” that may dare to disagree in some kind of self fulfilling prophecy, but your second post about “fem boys” started the personal attacks…

@Gentleman47362

Your sickness truly has no limit.  Your misogyny is one thing, but to not care enough about children to not want them on this kind of forum is truly reprehensible.  

I'm floored so many members haven't come on here to condemn those comments,  especially knowing what Caressa has been through  My mind is blown by that.  

Also, what did I miss??? Why are you calling her a racist?  I didn't see a single comment of her discussing race anywhere? You just get to throw that out into the universe, pull it out of thin air, state it as fact, then call her liar because she states it's false. You say you're just being honest.  Where's the honesty?  You are making the claim, you say you're being honest, let's here it. Back it up. 

I went back through the entire thread, and Caressa made zero comments about race.  Anyone who is encouraging this behavior privately is just as disgusting as you are.  

3 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

YOU started the first insult!! You have done nothing but repeatedly trash women, and the couple of men that have the balls and chivalry left to support us. You have only 8 reviews 2 no showed (very smart women) and 1 is banned. Your last review was over 2 years ago, and you are 15 to 30 minute appointment dude.  Pathetic!! You have nothing to brag about when you only last 5 minutes in the sack. You also are a cheap ass, paying as little as you can for time just to find a wet spot to put your dick in. 

This has nothing to do with feminism. You DISRESPECT all women!!

As for @gr8owl  he only writes reviews per the ladies request.  He is a wonderful man! I saw him in November.  He knows how to treat a woman. He invests time and money. We had a wonderful dinner, fabulous conversation, and he damn good looking!

I am certain you have multiple handles on this forum!! We have all figured it out.

It takes a lot to be good looking around here so don't play him cheap.

J7H7OA.gif

Surely scrumptious, for some if not most of us you know, with a life to protect, being seen out with @Caressa Duval is the last thing we need in our lives but, complete with dinner, wine, and candles, generous I meant, handsome guys like @gr8owl? So great, all chivalrous and shit. Unlike the few of us here with no pretense, surely the last thing he needs is a wet spot to put our collective dicks in :confused:

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

20 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I went back through the entire thread, and Caressa made zero comments about race.  Anyone who is encouraging this behavior privately is just as disgusting as you are.  

Agreed. You're on yer own there, @Gentlemen47362. Wait, is he gone, gone?

1 hour ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Your OP came close to attacking the potential “feminists” that may dare to disagree in some kind of self fulfilling prophecy, but your second post about “fem boys” started the personal attacks…

Nothing like the feminists of which we speak, you seem to be conflating them with the lady boys mentioned in other threads. Carry on.