Audrey Astor

I’m thinking that I am a bit confused….

8 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’ve had many ladies contact me to gain access to promoting/advertising on TOB. Ladies are willing to PAY, to gain a reference on TOB. I’m not willing to lend my handle/credentials to someone that I do not know, albeit these ladies appear to be on the up and up… kinda makes me sad.

My main issue is that Many/And ALL male members can gain access to TOB without credentials. Maybe I’m wrong… The point is, that I’m tired of having my time wasted by lookiloos, wanting personal pleasure or whatever…ect… BASICALLY  WASTING MY TIME,  There were old school advertising sites.. not TOB that allowed this behavior. I just thought TOB was a higher end option. 
Can we not build in an option where hobbyist need to have 2 or 3 references to enable the PM functionality to where a male member can contact a provider? 😳😳😳 so annoying….

Do you know hobbyists have other restrictions, like not being able to submit short reviews for new providers with limited reviews, annoying for those that lean more toward discrete than kiss and tell like me but, it's only our Benjamins used to pay providers' overhead so, what do we matter? Here's another suggestion. How about we ALSO pay a subscription, so we can have input to what providers can and can't do, too?

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’ve had many ladies contact me to gain access to promoting/advertising on TOB. Ladies are willing to PAY, to gain a reference on TOB. I’m not willing to lend my handle/credentials to someone that I do not know, albeit these ladies appear to be on the up and up… kinda makes me sad.

My main issue is that Many/And ALL male members can gain access to TOB without credentials. Maybe I’m wrong… The point is, that I’m tired of having my time wasted by lookiloos, wanting personal pleasure or whatever…ect… BASICALLY  WASTING MY TIME,  There were old school advertising sites.. not TOB that allowed this behavior. I just thought TOB was a higher end option. 
Can we not build in an option where hobbyist need to have 2 or 3 references to enable the PM functionality to where a male member can contact a provider? 😳😳😳 so annoying….

Auto response for email works wonders for me.  I typically copy/paste generic responses for my tob pms.  I rarely get into any convo before they send their screening info, and I've cleared them for an appt.  Time wasters have zero fun with me. They get no interaction. 😂

On 1/4/2022 at 4:05 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I also had a very sweet respectable lady wishing to pay ne money for vouching. I had to explain to her how sorry I was for turning her down. Sorry people I may be noted as someone with a soft heart? However, I just need to stick to my own business, please. It would be considered sound judgement to couch for money for  another lady I barely know. The fear of not being able to use TOB for advertising is scary for me. And nothing to do with the sweet ladies who wish to join. 

Sorry clients. Hopefully, the channels will open for the new ladies to join! This is very rough biz! 

The only people who can make this forum desirable are those of us who participate. If you have something useful and positive to say, let’s have it. I enjoy reading your remarks.

On 1/8/2022 at 3:01 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I also had a very sweet respectable lady wishing to pay ne money for vouching. I had to explain to her how sorry I was for turning her down. Sorry people I may be noted as someone with a soft heart? However, I just need to stick to my own business, please. It would be considered sound judgement to couch for money for  another lady I barely know. The fear of not being able to use TOB for advertising is scary for me. And nothing to do with the sweet ladies who wish to join. 

Sorry clients. Hopefully, the channels will open for the new ladies to join! This is very rough biz! 

Had someone ask me the same ( i'll pay you ) if you get me on TOB ... Had to say NO .. 

On 1/4/2022 at 4:05 PM, Audrey Astor said:

AGREE💯✔️

Good idea Audrey. That might help cut down on the fuckery the ladies receive.

Edited by ilovewomen