Todoesprivado

Evelynn - Longmont

9 posts in this topic

Rates are a red flag imo.  300/hour isn't impossible (though does seem to be on the lower end of the spectrum from what I've seen), but 800 or 900 for an overnight?  If an overnight is 8-12 hours then you're effectively getting 5-9 hours free; at least a couple of which you'll be awake for.

Other than that its just the janky website.  Unfinished though services are listed.  Rules aren't out of the norm.

I feel there is something fishy

1 hour ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

Rates are a red flag imo.  300/hour isn't impossible (though does seem to be on the lower end of the spectrum from what I've seen), but 800 or 900 for an overnight?  If an overnight is 8-12 hours then you're effectively getting 5-9 hours free; at least a couple of which you'll be awake for.

Other than that its just the janky website.  Unfinished though services are listed.  Rules aren't out of the norm.

I feel there is something fishy

IMHO:

- Her rates don’t raise any flags.  
- Her rules are w/in norms.

IMHO, the sites look reasonably legit.  She looks pretty young, I never contact ones that say they are under 24, too many are barely 18 if at all.    If she's indeed 185 lbs (listed on eros), she either hides it well or the pics are old.  Let us know what you find out if you TOFTT!!

She also has a profile on Eroticmonkey/Longmont with a couple of reviews which I haven't read since I'm not a member. I exchanged a few texts with her and scheduled but had to cancel. I think she is legit but, again, haven't seen her.

On 12/8/2021 at 7:49 AM, gnarley_boy12 said:

She also has a profile on Eroticmonkey/Longmont with a couple of reviews which I haven't read since I'm not a member. 

Erotic Monkey typically scrapes reviews and profiles from other sites.

She is specific about her donations (although her overnight and 24 hour rate seems low to me) and she is upfront about her "no's".

She has an extensive list of online sites and activities so I suspect that may be her preference.

I'd recommend that when contacting her, ask for references or where you cna see reviews.

I saw her yesterday and she is legit. A bit new to the industry but she was really good. 

She has a booking fee, that adds to the donation, that’s why longer appointments may seem lower but once you add the fee it seems more standard. All of her information is on her website. I will definitely repeat!

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

She is specific about her donations (although her overnight and 24 hour rate seems low to me) and she is upfront about her "no's".

She has an extensive list of online sites and activities so I suspect that may be her preference.

I'd recommend that when contacting her, ask for references or where you cna see reviews.

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Thanks but I was already aware of the above. Just trying to leave a bit of info