Elle Blake

Ohhh Mexico!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Hello all!  Yesterday, as I swam out into the beautiful sea of Cortez,  My personal and hobby phone was stolen,,,   And of course I had taken the security lock off two days before I left town,  with that said it only took Verizon 45 min to brick it.  Thats aft a r the twenty minutes it took me to get back to condo to get a phone!  As I do not save many of my contacts and no b e by name,  I will try to regroup my life when I return to Colorado! 

Elle, so sorry this happened.  It sucks when someone steals something from you.  I hope the contacts you do save are backed up somewhere and you've be able to recover them without too much trouble.  Hope the rest of your trip goes better for you.

Sorry to hear that but, better than what happened at that resort in Cancun yesterday!

I wish you luck sister. That's a terrible feeling an violation. My port broke on my phone. This has been a nightmare. If you stay with the same carrier, It should be easy. Have a fun on the remainder of your trip!:)

I have had my phone stolen more than once. There has never been an issue with contacts. They come back in a snap. Photos were stored in my google account. You do need to be able to log into your email accounts. So I hope you know your passwords. I have lost texts but most should have been deleted anyway.

1 hour ago, Alex Majors said:

I have had my phone stolen more than once. There has never been an issue with contacts. They come back in a snap. Photos were stored in my google account. You do need to be able to log into your email accounts. So I hope you know your passwords. I have lost texts but most should have been deleted anyway.

Yep.  Learned this lesson after too long on one device.  Save all tour passwords to the safest place you can and know you are backed up in the event anything like this happens.  

sorry this happened.  That sucks!  Hoping it works out for you on the fix side:)))