Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rome78

411 on Lydia Lavelle

14 posts in this topic

Lydia Lavelle
Colorado Companion

http://www.lydia-lavelle.com/#gallery

any 411 on this lovely lady? Just came across her website and p411. Some PD reviews but those always seem like they need to be taken with a grain of salt. 

feel free to shoot me a pm if you’ve seen her

All i know is that if she is genuine, she will likely be very busy.  AND she has a very good photographer.

2 hours ago, meetandgreet said:

You're good with a 20% deposit?

NO. I just know that there are lots of clients that will pay deposits(at least that is what some of the ladies here claim) and she IS very attractive.  I will quit the hobby before I pay a deposit.  IMHO deposits just invite electronic cash and dash.  I paid two deposits and saw NO providers for my effort.

Her visuals are stunning! Don't know anything about her. Definitely out of my price range and a 20% deposit.

I saw her a while ago when she was doing FBSM. She did offer upgraded services for quite an upcharge. She is attractive but the pictures she posts may not be entirely accurate. Not sure how GFE she would be if that's important

I had the same experience as Vaildog.  Beautiful lady, very sexy, but lots of rules and directions, and seemed determined to finish the session with time to spare.  Her RubRatings ads sometimes list the name Lydia, and I'm sure it is the same lady.  I'm guessing you could negotiate around the deposit, but maybe just answer the RR ad and ask about upgrades?  Happy Hunting.

She's been discussed here before under a different personna:

411 on Emma Love

She now has a p411 profile https://preferred411.com/Provider_Page_Client2.cfm?Cid=366998

and a new profile on PD https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Colorado/Denver/LydiaLavelle with 6 positive reviews.

I've not seen her and likely won't at her current rate and deposit requirement.

I've seen her, the pictures make her look hotter than she really is, although she's attractive enough without the high gloss, etc. Also, she's a big time upsell type, her incall was a sterile office setting where she constantly worried about being quiet and spoke in hushed tones, and she invited herself to do outcall next time so that she could upsell some more, be more vocal and charge more money.  I didn't think much of it but she kept contacting me which is a major NO I in my book.  I can't do a review here, no profile, but consider this my feedback.  

On 10/21/2021 at 9:36 AM, Guest said:

I saw her a while ago when she was doing FBSM. She did offer upgraded services for quite an upcharge. She is attractive but the pictures she posts may not be entirely accurate. Not sure how GFE she would be if that's important

On 10/21/2021 at 0:34 PM, digivoyeur13 said:

I had the same experience as Vaildog.  Beautiful lady, very sexy, but lots of rules and directions, and seemed determined to finish the session with time to spare.  Her RubRatings ads sometimes list the name Lydia, and I'm sure it is the same lady.  I'm guessing you could negotiate around the deposit, but maybe just answer the RR ad and ask about upgrades?  Happy Hunting.

On 10/21/2021 at 0:34 PM, digivoyeur13 said:

Is this lovely lady real BFE and takes care of all your desires?

8 hours ago, Ilyias said:

Is this lovely lady real BFE and takes care of all your desires?

If you read the posts that you quoted, you will find the answer to your question.

I saw her a few months ago, and she's stunning from head to toe. She was upfront about what she did and did not do and I like that. We saw each other in Denver, and she was definitely a hot girl.