Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LLC LadyLoverC

How do u know if a provider is independent?

11 posts in this topic

In general, how do you know if a provider is really independent? Are there any signs you look for, types of pics?  Even some of the highest rate providers who have professional websites, photos, and charge $1k/hr seem to be part of rings.  It’s sad to say, but I’ve read that most Russian and Eastern European providers are part of rings.

I prefer only independent providers.  I hate to feel like I’m with someone who is being coerced into this by someone else and giving up half of her money to that person.

Any positive suggestions are appreciated.

Probably all girls on this site are with exception I'm sure! But girls with alot of good  reviews usually are independent. Even though I was in that situation over 20 years ago alot has changed so I couldn't tell u what to look for now just younger girls that are easily manipulated that don't seem into it and probably lash out with bad attitudes and have bruises

Edited by Chloeblue83

She has her own nice web site with updated photos and full of info &  screening 

Reviews on upstanding sites like TOB TER and other's 

P411 verified 

Been in the biz for over 5 years or longer 

When you Google her email, number, name web site - you can see a trail of info 

Twitter with her website email listed 

just a few things ..

This is an interesting topic. Independent, agencies, or pimped. On another board that I'm on. Most guys say that most women are pimped. Not sure and I don't know? I'm sure there are many times that I was oblivious to it in the years of pooning. Then there are the obvious. As I'm kind of not cool with tattoos that say "Property of(fill in the name) or of a crown.  

Also I think it's interesting, a visiting lady who is popular here. All the guys mention in their reviews that she speaks very little English. Yet she has chimed in on TOB posts with lengthy, wordy, and articulate conversations. Google translator? Probably not. Not trying to be a dick. Just chuckled inside is all. As I know there are schedulers, drivers, managers, ect, ect:rolleyes:.

Shrugs..........

2 hours ago, parkercole said:

This is an interesting topic. Independent, agencies, or pimped. On another board that I'm on. Most guys say that most women are pimped. Not sure and I don't know? I'm sure there are many times that I was oblivious to it in the years of pooning. Then there are the obvious. As I'm kind of not cool with tattoos that say "Property of(fill in the name) or of a crown.  

Also I think it's interesting, a visiting lady who is popular here. All the guys mention in their reviews that she speaks very little English. Yet she has chimed in on TOB posts with lengthy, wordy, and articulate conversations. Google translator? Probably not. Not trying to be a dick. Just chuckled inside is all. As I know there are schedulers, drivers, managers, ect, ect:rolleyes:.

Shrugs..........

Yikes

13 hours ago, parkercole said:

Shrugs..........

I know exactly who you are referring to and I was thinking it was also odd... Very lengthy posts and well written replies. Seemed curious to me as well.  

On 9/11/2021 at 7:30 PM, parkercole said:

Shrugs..........

I think that I had an appointment with that young lady last night. More in my review, yet to be posted. The email that I received post appointment was a surprise, and not in a good way. She couldn't even convey one word of English, except "thank you".

4 hours ago, Maclovin said:

I think that I had an appointment with that young lady last night. More in my review, yet to be posted. The email that I received post appointment was a surprise, and not in a good way. She couldn't even convey one word of English, except "thank you".

Saw her Sunday. You got a post appointment email?? I have submitted a review as well.

If it is the same lady we are talking about, one of her social media sites recently changed as well. Like was usurped type thing 😂. Very unusual and sudden. 

Yes i know who you you are talking about but there might also beanother one with broken english,but anyways does a boyfiend mean that he is her pimp??