Leyla Scott

Cancellations

129 posts in this topic

On 9/15/2021 at 10:16 PM, sparkey600 said:

Nope, sorry it doesnt't "sound" Like we are saying the same thing at all! Guess AGAIN!!

Why did you parenthesize the word sound? I never used it. Just gonna leave that there lest I be considered less than neighborly. I hope you got some free play from all that shade. You're boring me, "dude".

On 9/13/2021 at 6:22 PM, Todoesprivado said:

As always, any relevant discussion on this forum end up becoming extremely biased and one person or smaller group of participants end up getting the worst of it.

Just a few things to note, in an effort to cut the bs:

- Not all providers have clear/accesible cancellation policies. Some don’t even have a website for gods sake. Yet the expectation seems to be that clients adhere to these policies consistently.

- Not all providers are impacted the same with NCNS. I assume if you are low volume and only see 1 person a day and he NCNS then you are losing 100% of your income vs a provider that has several sessions per day and may only lose 20-25% of the income that day. I would expect a cancellation policy should take that into consideration.

- No offense to anyone, but the people (on both sides) that post on these forums are not a good representation of how the hobby is in real life. Johns are always loving, caring, supportive and they follow instructions so well. Ladies are always  on time, responsive, they never book back to back and are always on time. 

As a client, I’ve lost count on how many times I have been cancelled (only a few times I’ve been NCNS), how many times I’ve waited way pass the scheduled appointment and how many times I’ve encountered a person on the other side just not ‘present’ for that moment that was so important to me.

I’m not coming in defense of the hobbit, but I think is unfair to condemn someone for failing to adhere to a policy that was not clearly stipulated when there is absolutely no consistency across the broader population of providers.

Aaaand, crickets? Shocking!

Assuming your third bullet point is tongue in cheek, clearly the problem here is that, going well above and beyond common respect, thirsty ass hobbyists set girlfriend/wife/lover expectations for providers, who feel entitled to the hard-earned dollars we choose to "donate" toward their living expenses in exchange for our desire to have their time and companionship.

With 99 problems, I choose to keep it real, bitches!

Thank you for "not" defending the Hobbit with your wise insight. 

On 9/16/2021 at 5:05 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I can totally understand your point, and can appreciate your position. Thank the douche nozzles that play games. It’s unfortunate, aggravating, definitely impedes on losses vs profits. 

As someone who participated in the forums often, do you have some ideas on how we should handle this disturbing trend? I’m being serious, and am often to reviewing other options.

On 9/16/2021 at 5:05 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I can totally understand your point, and can appreciate your position. Thank the douche nozzles that play games. It’s unfortunate, aggravating, definitely impedes on losses vs profits. 

As someone who participated in the forums often, do you have some ideas on how we should handle this disturbing trend? I’m being serious, and am often to reviewing other options.

Thanks, Audrey. I dont think there is a one size fits all answer. Providers who have been burned excessively (a subjective measurement)  will be understabably inclined to ask for deposits. Customers who are not in favor of deposits - for what ever the reason - will steer clear of those providers. Providers who request deposits may miss out on some great clients, but they also seem to do better at avoiding the goofballs. Clients who skip providers that require deposits may miss out on some great experiences, but they reduce the risk of having their deposit stolen (that risk is minimized by sticking with well reviewed providers). 

Everyone operates within their own level of risk tolerance. No simple answers. Do what is right for you and respect those who operate differently.

43 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Thanks, Audrey. I dont think there is a one size fits all answer. Providers who have been burned excessively (a subjective measurement)  will be understabably inclined to ask for deposits. Customers who are not in favor of deposits - for what ever the reason - will steer clear of those providers. Providers who request deposits may miss out on some great clients, but they also seem to do better at avoiding the goofballs. Clients who skip providers that require deposits may miss out on some great experiences, but they reduce the risk of having their deposit stolen (that risk is minimized by sticking with well reviewed providers). 

Everyone operates within their own level of risk tolerance. No simple answers. Do what is right for you and respect those who operate differently.

I agree…I’ve been well reviewed and I’ve been around for awhile. I changed my screening requirements after moving back to CO due to the severe NCNS I’ve had. It seems things have changed dramatically since my return. If people who request a visit would actually show up then I’d probably waive my THD all together. I do waive it after I’ve seen a person a few times…please restore my faith in Colorado TOB gentlemen 🙏🏼

Edited by HeavenlyBellaCO

I guess I’m stunned by all this conversation about ncns and canceling just before the visit.

I did not think the guys on here did a lot of this.

Looks like i am wrong!

Make the appointment………….

KEEP the appointment. It is so simple! Commit! 

I have never ever ncns! Not once. Also, I’ve never canceled or rescheduled within less than 48 hours, either. On the other hand, I’ve certainly screened, corresponded, proposed a time and place and never heard back more often than I can remember. That has never made much sense to me. Happily, it’s become pretty rare though.

Today a member wasted 3hrs of my time texting and like 4hr's pming wanting to book appt .. WHY as wipe ????? 

Then I find out he is Notorious for this wanting 3-4 -6 hr appts , and never booking ..

He just joined last year 

Edited by lustybustygina

12 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Today a member wasted 3hrs of my time texting and like 4hr's pming wanting to book appt .. WHY as wipe ????? 

Then I find out he is Notorious for this wanting 3-4 -6 hr appts , and never booking ..

He just joined last year 

That guy is a headache for everyone.  He makes up the dumbest shit.  I'm not even sure how he's still messaging ladies. He's dead.  His "father" graciously reached out to cancel a multi hour appt for him because he died of a heart attack the night before.  🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

That guy is a headache for everyone.  He makes up the dumbest shit.  I'm not even sure how he's still messaging ladies. He's dead.  His "father" graciously reached out to cancel a multi hour appt for him because he died of a heart attack the night before.  🤣🤣🤣

he wanted to talk on the phone every time I would called when he asked he would not answer lol Dude you are a mess get out of the hobby .....