Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loremamet

Is there a way that providers review clients

15 posts in this topic

Hi TOB, when meeting providers in this place I always provide my handle and have almost a perfect chance of a meet up.  I have been successful other places as well by using a real #, being honest and being open to all types of screening.  The past two weeks I have way to many no replies or ghosts.  I have used the same number for 7 years and have never had a problem.  It makes me think that someone posted something bad about me somewhere.  I have had some great experiences on here and hopefully somebody I met here will help me out.

Providers, please pm me to let me know if there are bad reviews

Well, I haven’t herd anything, and would not jeopardize anyone’s safety in revealing private info.

To answer your question, it works much like how the guys “review” us behind the scenes here.😉 Sorry I’m not more help, and it’s probably nothing, just lots of busy ladies enjoying life again. Best of luck!😘

Edited by Audrey Astor

15 hours ago, Loremamet said:

Hi TOB, when meeting providers in this place I always provide my handle and have almost a perfect chance of a meet up.  I have been successful other places as well by using a real #, being honest and being open to all types of screening.  The past two weeks I have way to many no replies or ghosts.  I have used the same number for 7 years and have never had a problem.  It makes me think that someone posted something bad about me somewhere.  I have had some great experiences on here and hopefully somebody I met here will help me out.

Providers, please pm me to let me know if there are bad reviews

There most certainly is!  I too have had some issues recently, but more around two women being extremely rude over a cancellation.  I never cancel, but had to one week for some personal shit going on.  Literally the only two meetings I’ve ever cancelled and you’d think I was a complete piece of shit by the responses.  Wondering if it derived from a lady I had a serious connection with that didn’t work out...  Don’t think too much about it, but it definitely makes you wonder.

On 6/24/2021 at 0:01 PM, Shyguy said:

There most certainly is!  I too have had some issues recently, but more around two women being extremely rude over a cancellation.  I never cancel, but had to one week for some personal shit going on.  Literally the only two meetings I’ve ever cancelled and you’d think I was a complete piece of shit by the responses.  Wondering if it derived from a lady I had a serious connection with that didn’t work out...  Don’t think too much about it, but it definitely makes you wonder.

Did you offer a cancellation fee ?  if not maybe some bad blood:o

I have had several no responses this past week also.  Not in Denver though.   Emails and P411 message.  And I can see that she signed into P411 2 times.

Maybe it was something on your profile or lack of something on your profile. Maybe you're blacklisted.  Maybe they got busy and didn't have a chance to respond. Who knows really.  Was your inquiry vague or specific? I respond faster to clients who's requests have a specific day and time in the initial inquiry, then in the notes they let me know they're flexible.  There are lots of tips you can use to get a faster response or even a response at all. 

3 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

I have had several no responses this past week also.  Not in Denver though.   Emails and P411 message.  And I can see that she signed into P411 2 times.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Maybe it was something on your profile or lack of something on your profile. Maybe you're blacklisted.  Maybe they got busy and didn't have a chance to respond. Who knows really.  Was your inquiry vague or specific? I respond faster to clients who's requests have a specific day and time in the initial inquiry, then in the notes they let me know they're flexible.  There are lots of tips you can use to get a faster response or even a response at all. 

Doubtful.   A lot of flackiness going on around these parts. 

As a P411 member, you know the appointment request requires a specific day/time to be entered.     She was quick to reply when, after day 3, I told her that I had made other plans for the day. 

ETA: others on the board complain that they can't give away a donation to legit providers.  Lot's of "gift card" ads though.

Edited by frankenthaler91

Just now, frankenthaler91 said:

Doubtful.   A lot of flackiness going on around these parts. 

As a P411 member, you know the appointment request requires a specific day/time to be entered.     She was quick to reply when, after day 3, I told her that I had made other plans for the day. 

Not everyone uses that form unfortunately.  I wish they would. 😁

There is always a lot of flakiness going on in these parts and all parts with clients and with providers.  There always will be too. Nothing new. 

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Not everyone uses that form unfortunately.  I wish they would. 😁

There is always a lot of flakiness going on in these parts and all parts with clients and with providers.  There always will be too. Nothing new. 

When someone sends a appointment request, do you get bells, whistles and fireworks notifying you of the request when you sign in?  Or do you have to hunt around to see that you received one? 

I don't get all that. Lmao. Maybe I should set my notifications to fireworks. Now that would be cool! 😂🤩

I personally don't have to hunt around.  The way I'm set up, I get an email.notification.  I see that email when I look at my work phone and check it.  It really depends on the person and how they set up notifications I believe. 

It would be silly to not have your account set to send you an email when someone sends a request.  But, some people might have missed that box. 

A number of years ago I called a lady in Denver to set up a meeting.   She was at the grocery store with friends/family.  I could tell she was having issues with talking.  So I just asked if it would be better to call later.  She said yes and thanked me.  Had a wonderful time with her a week later. 

From that point,  I prefer to use email to set up meetings.   Even with known friends.  Talking on the phone can happen later.  But when time in on your side, emails avoid and real world issues. 

On 6/27/2021 at 0:19 PM, frankenthaler91 said:

When someone sends a appointment request, do you get bells, whistles and fireworks notifying you of the request when you sign in?  Or do you have to hunt around to see that you received one? 

I always appreciate getting a follow up text that lets me know that a p411 request was sent over. Personally I see that faster than any email or ProtonMail and just in case it was missed. But everyone is different and some ladies don’t like to be texted, shrug! 

I'm experiencing similar no responses with texting recently as well. I'm very polite and only ask if the ladies are available certain day and rough time frame. I also share my TOB references at same time. Not sure what's going on either.

Don't feel bad. This has been happening a lot. I think they're just busy. Everyone that I've visited lately has said they've been booked solid. Just try again another time and don't freak out when you hear nothing back or get a cancellation. Things have been different lately, but that's just part of the game. Good luck to you!

Same here, thought it was because I am new.  Sent numerous messages on here and it shows they haven't even been viewed. 

Text providers with no response or it takes days for a response.