seirra970

Come on

40 posts in this topic

On 5/3/2021 at 1:21 PM, Laci French said:

I bet he’s a “u avail?” kind of guy. 

Or a "Hi"

On 5/3/2021 at 11:12 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Could it be your approach? 
Unless it goes something like this, “Hi my name is xyz, I am xx years old, and I’d like to meet on xx date at xx time for xx amount of time. I use abc with contact info xxx and def with contact info xxx as my references”, you probably will not get a response. 

Remember time is money, and not all money is good money.😉

Best wishes

My approach is similar to what you outlined Audrey.  However, I first usually confirm that the provider will be at X general geographic location, within Y period of days. I also usually inquire as to what their longer sessions are time wise. All of it in the interest of efficiencies for everyone, Communication, IME, in CO (not Seattle, where I moved from) is spotty, at best. My caveat is text is very problematic, and that may be a limiter. I live someplace with no cell signal,. and rely on VIP or sat communication.

Time is actually much more precious than money. I can always make more money. I can't make more time.  If a provider doesn't respect my time, as I respect theirs, why would I engage them?

Safe travels. Best to you.

Edited by Maclovin

On 5/2/2021 at 9:16 PM, Savoir Faire said:

970 what made you think that the women don't like money. I wanted to hear your opinion before I made an assumption. In my opinion, it would probably be beneficial for you if you posted your reason or reasons why you feel such a statement is true.

Your right. I should've elaborated more. 

On 5/2/2021 at 9:16 PM, Savoir Faire said:

970 what made you think that the women don't like money. I wanted to hear your opinion before I made an assumption. In my opinion, it would probably be beneficial for you if you posted your reason or reasons why you feel such a statement is true.

Why as a provider would you screen someone. Text back and forth for hrs and ghost them at appointment time? At this particular moment I was driving back north after repeatedly driving to Denver for appointments. I usually text a couple providers that I'm interested in the day before I have time, or morning of. 

the morning of. 

The morning of might be a little tight for some of us. A day or two in advance would be better for most of us ladies. We hate to stack our appointments so close together. Be sure to read ladies' websites and follow proper protocol on the lady of interest. Also, you might wish to read her reviews and google her number. 

On 5/24/2023 at 6:01 PM, seirra970 said:

Why as a provider would you screen someone. Text back and forth for hrs and ghost them at appointment time? At this particular moment I was driving back north after repeatedly driving to Denver for appointments. I usually text a couple providers that I'm interested in the day before I have time, or morning of. 

I know this MAKES NO SENSE to you but I have learned to try and PUT MYSELF in other's shoes. And yes, it doesn't hurt to get a few PROVIDERS LINED UP if you are traveling a long way and unsure that the session may or may not happen, just make sure you don't GHOST them. Some of these PROVIDERS get TONS OF CALLS from all sorts of CLIENTS/FAKES/TIME WASTERS and we as CLIENTS think LOL we are their first text or call. Dude these PROVIDERS can get SPOOKED or get JACKED UP ADVICE from another Provider and go from being KIND/LOVEABLE/SWEET to being DEFENSIVE/PISSED OFF/ANGRY in 20 seconds. Let me share a story with you LOL. This one PROVIDER I have seen her a couple of times but she changed her phone number. So she asked me for REFERENCES which I have TONS LOL, shared them with her and even shared what happened during both sessions. She says she remembers the sessions, remembers my profile handle, sees the ton of references LOL and she says no because she saw a bad review of me LMAO that some PROVIDER she knows pointed out. So I said, cool no worries, made another phone call and you are not going to believe this LOL. The girl that invited me over was sharing rooms with the girl that had told me no but I had no idea until after the session was over. When I was getting ready to leave, this girl that said no was sitting in the living room. When she saw me, she JUMPS UP and hugs me because in so many words, she really didn't know/remember exactly who I was until she saw me. She APOLOGIZED/ADMITTED she basically took some other PROVIDER'S word who had never saw me before and was basically HATING. True story, so dude, don't even SWEAT IT, contact another LOVELY and say THANK YOU, NEXT.........................................

On 5/27/2023 at 9:54 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

the morning of. 

The morning of might be a little tight for some of us. A day or two in advance would be better for most of us ladies. We hate to stack our appointments so close together. Be sure to read ladies' websites and follow proper protocol on the lady of interest. Also, you might wish to read her reviews and google her number. 

As far as googling her number goes? The reasoning is to find out if she is established with her art. You should be able to trace the lady's number for three months at least. 

On 5/4/2021 at 6:43 AM, joedoe6850 said:

What I don't get is... Why start a thread and then not be part of the conversation?

Because you are LE.

Sierra970?  Male??? And Y’all?

On 5/24/2023 at 6:01 PM, seirra970 said:

LOL, I have to pay shit more attention. Dude, you are replying to me some 2 years later. I am curious, have you seen any HOTTIES from TOB since your POST 2 years ago? 

On 5/3/2021 at 1:21 PM, Laci French said:

I bet he’s a “u avail?” kind of guy. 

MY FAVORITE!! LOL