relnopantson

411 on Katen

21 posts in this topic

Her rate is out of my range, so I would have no information regarding her. 

Visited her yesterday and can confirm that she’s the real deal.  Her rates may not be for everyone, but I left VERY satisfied.  PM me for details

She is out of my standard range as well, but looks to be worth it. Wowzer! Waiting for reviews......

On 3/24/2021 at 7:28 AM, SirGalaxy said:

Visited her yesterday and can confirm that she’s the real deal.  Her rates may not be for everyone, but I left VERY satisfied.  PM me for details

PM'd you Sir

On 3/24/2021 at 8:33 AM, sb1212 said:

She is out of my standard range as well, but looks to be worth it. Wowzer! Waiting for reviews......

Any recent info on this gal?

1 hour ago, jaski111 said:

She is legit and she is amazing... PM me if you want details.

Do you plan to post a TOB review, please?

On 8/10/2021 at 4:45 PM, sb1212 said:

Do you plan to post a TOB review, please?

Cant... Apparently I am too new and can not vouch for new providers. Plus I am not a big fan of the "review process" as I am not here to read someone fictitious escapades. Once the ladies start to review us publicly then I will just see these amazing women in private and send messages to other gentlemen who take the time to ask about them in PM. Met one of my ATF that way!

Sorry not sorry

~J

SirGalaxy and jaski1 please review, I certainly would like to hear about the experience as there is next to zero information out about this provider except the two responses in this thread.

On 8/11/2021 at 7:48 PM, relnopantson said:

SirGalaxy and jaski1 please review, I certainly would like to hear about the experience as there is next to zero information out about this provider except the two responses in this thread.

After the next time I see her I will ask if she even wants reviews. Like I said not a big fan of reviews and at the end of the day I’m only going to do them if/when I can assist a lady to expand her market. Otherwise you can just take our word for it. BTW I saw McKenna because I PM’d sit galaxy. 

On 8/11/2021 at 7:48 PM, relnopantson said:

Just go see her man.  She is legit and her menu wasn’t limited.  Will you have the same experience as me?  Who knows?  I received too many PM’s to respond to them all.

Can confirm, she is amazing. Went for PSE and had a fantastic time. Highly recommend 

11 hours ago, lukemagichead said:

Can confirm, she is amazing. Went for PSE and had a fantastic time. Highly recommend 

whoz is?

On 6/17/2022 at 4:21 AM, Johnny Shakes said:

whoz is?

McKenna May. She had me send a pic of my driver's license which I normally don't like to do. But worked out, shes legit 

I saw her last month. A good time was had by all.  I posted a review on TER. Too lazy to go through the process to post review  on TOB since she is not a member here. Feel free to PM any questions.