Riptide4745

Understanding the verbiage

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys and gals.

im very new to this and I am confused about what you get with a FBSM provider versus a Thai body rub provider. I’m a pretty big FS guy and also enjoy Greek. But not sure how to find a provider who is willing to accommodate without asking. Other than just searching the reviews... thanks for the advice! 

Searching reviews and reading websites when available is the best way to find out what's available, or meeting them for what they advertise and asking afterwards. Going with the latter means you may see some and not get everything you want, but it also generally is more polite than trying to ask up front.

Regardless of how you approach the subject, always be respectful around what they offer and don't get pushy about anything.

Generally speaking if all they say they offer is something like FBSM, expect it to be a sensual full body massage. Each lady will have her own version but don't expect something like FS out of a massage. Can't really speak on Thai body rubs, but I'd imagine the same goes for that (don't expect FS unless they express that's an option in some way).

On 11/6/2020 at 6:36 AM, Riptide4745 said:

Hey guys and gals.

im very new to this and I am confused about what you get with a FBSM provider versus a Thai body rub provider. I’m a pretty big FS guy and also enjoy Greek. But not sure how to find a provider who is willing to accommodate without asking. Other than just searching the reviews... thanks for the advice! 

Searching reviews is the best way to go! Reading is fundamental... you might find something good! :rolleyes:

Greek isn’t going to happen with a massage lady.  

On 11/9/2020 at 8:36 AM, Laci French said:

Greek isn’t going to happen with a massage lady.  

How about massage with a Greek lady....😁

1 hour ago, sb1212 said:

How about massage with a Greek lady....😁

That I can see🤣🤣

1 hour ago, sb1212 said:

There's kinky and then there's just plain wierd....

6c78cae5a1253a57dc9a9023709426de.gif