Wedge

Should I be worried?

7 posts in this topic

I thought I finally found someone local to me. We were texting, and now she's asking what I want in chat...

This smells of bacon, but maybe this is normal. Thoughts?

On 9/11/2020 at 6:13 PM, Wedge said:

I thought I finally found someone local to me. We were texting, and now she's asking what I want in chat...

This smells of bacon, but maybe this is normal. Thoughts?

Based upon provided info, who the hell knows?! Screened, researched, known, reviewed ........ or just saw an ad that was local???  Bottom line, you can talk all day long about what you like, what she likes, sex, sex and more sex.  Nothing illegal or concerning.  Prior to having met before, If other party tries to tie the above topics to financial considerations .... click!!  (or for the younger crowd press end call)

It is easy to make someone think that they "are in your area" .  Did they by any chance ask you where you were before telling you where they are??

It’s hard to tell if you are talking with LE. And since this is texting only so far, you could be communicating with a male instead of female.

Be careful what you say.

Do not bring up or discuss monetary compensation.

Do not discuss anything that could be considered illegal.

17 hours ago, mustang said:

It is easy to make someone think that they "are in your area" .  Did they by any chance ask you where you were before telling you where they are??

Yes It is possible they can ask before you.

Well some girls aren't too smooth. She could be a decoy or maybe just new. When this happens, everything goes through your mind. Just the other day I met a new sugar baby. She didn't mention an act and said she would be comfortable with whatever I thought would be fair to compensate her. Then once she got to the hotel, she texted wanting to know how much she would get paid. I just told her to come up and we could talk. If you deal with new girls, you have to take chances. Someone has to be first through the minefield. That is why these boards are so important. Information can save you in more ways than you know.