gb0138

FBSM or Tantric

35 posts in this topic

This topic...

as many had mentioned, FBSM if done right and with the right lady is a great experience. I’ve had some bad and some good, as long as it’s not finish yourself off. I tend to like this option more because if the lady is easy going, conversations are nice and relaxing and more body contact. 

tried tantra a couple of times with a young lady on the south side of town many years ago. Very spiritual and calming. But she had me go in multiple sessions. First meeting was to get to know each other’s senses and whatnot. Very slow process, with finishing myself off. Second session became more intimate with more sensual play from her. Third session was much longer length and much more exotic with a very nice ending. I would’ve gone back to continue more sessions and longer session lengths as we build up that tantric experience for each other, but by the time I knew it, the 3 sessions each costed me more n more. Unfortunate because she was a very beautiful young lady...

My most memorable FBSM experiences have been with providers that have great technical massage skills, and mastery of anatomy.  Those that give an unenthusiastic rub.... I simply do not go back.

I've pursuing a few athletic disciples at a high level, and had tons of therapeutic massages. I tend towards female therapists, finding that they tend to be a bit more body sensitive, and more nurturing. However once you find that therapeutic therapists that you vibe with, the experience feels like it is missing a bit of something. That is where FBSM fills the gap for me. However when it comes to FBSM I want that technically skilled therapist, who is super hot, and super sweet. A rare combo.

Unfortunately, I don't have recommendations. I cane from the PNW and have had limited exposure to the CO scene due to geography. I have seen @Miranda Moonshine . She is awesome. I have high hopes for @Ellie Lovell (based on reviews) and hope to connect with her soon. There are certainly many more great providers out there.

I view it as my time of being pampered. I don't have to work. I don't have to think. I just enjoy. I go to be blissed out for a period of time, and pay accordingly for the longest and most complete sessions. Life is too short.

Tantra is INSANELY pleasurable if done by two people who know what they are doing (in other words tantric is not something that someone does TO you). Simply put, it recognizes that your entire body is one huge erogenous zone and that orgasm is not the endAll of sex. It is about having entire body orgasms often many times over. It is extreme lovemaking in the moment rather than a race to a finish line. 

7 hours ago, Gentlejeff1 said:

Tantra is INSANELY pleasurable if done by two people who know what they are doing (in other words tantric is not something that someone does TO you). Simply put, it recognizes that your entire body is one huge erogenous zone and that orgasm is not the endAll of sex. It is about having entire body orgasms often many times over. It is extreme lovemaking in the moment rather than a race to a finish line. 

WOW, now if there was such a thing as Tantric Masturbation I would be one happy fella.