Vassago

Why do women cover their boobs when I’m talking to them?

12 posts in this topic

I am clearly staring into their eyes. I am not drifting my gaze, but for some reason women are constantly perhaps subconsciously covering their breasts during a normal conversation. 

I don’t have a creepy look to me. I’m pretty normal looking, no hunch on the back or wagging tongue. No odd moles or gleam in the eye.

Why do women do this?

It actually makes me feel self conscious and a little uncomfortable, like I’m doing something wrong.

19 hours ago, Vassago said:

I am clearly staring into their eyes. I am not drifting my gaze, but for some reason women are constantly perhaps subconsciously covering their breasts during a normal conversation. 

I don’t have a creepy look to me. I’m pretty normal looking, no hunch on the back or wagging tongue. No odd moles or gleam in the eye.

Why do women do this?

It actually makes me feel self conscious and a little uncomfortable, like I’m doing something wrong.

If your eyes are anything like your prose
Then looking into their eyes you are looking into their souls
The conversation taking place
Doesn't matter what you state
They won't hesitate
To cover their breast as to indicate
You've gone beyond what might be allow even on a first date

You may have that talent expressed in your eyes
to which some would be mesmerized
Other fine ladies may feel they're being analyzed
hold truth that you see them through and through
only focus on their eyes this is the best you can do
Your gaze must not waver
No never ever

If you do happen to look down
it could be met with a frown
Practice makes perfect to accomplish this eye to eye contact
As you continue so politely to interact
there you go Vassago and I hope you know
to keep this all on the down low
even if you are going commando......

Body language can say much more than words. Conversations are so much more than talking.

Rather than guess  next time it happens, maybe politely explain what you've noticed, how it makes you feel, and ask and see if she will truthfully answer?

That is quite strange... The other day I went to best buy and one of the workers stood there talking to me for like 30 minutes and I kid you not he never once looked up at my face. It was the funniest thing ever!! It was like sooooooo obvious, and he wasn't even trying to hide it. Lmao!

1 hour ago, Marilyn Desire said:

That is quite strange... The other day I went to best buy and one of the workers stood there talking to me for like 30 minutes and I kid you not he never once looked up at my face. It was the funniest thing ever!! It was like sooooooo obvious, and he wasn't even trying to hide it. Lmao!

I've never seen a guy look at girls more intensely and passionate then when a girl looks at a girl who is into girl's.....

32 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

I've never seen a guy look at girls more intensely and passionate then when a girl looks at a girl who is into girl's.....

Umm what? I really tried my best to understand that one hahaha!

15 hours ago, Vassago said:

Why do women do this?

Because they are wondering why you are in the womens locker room?

4 hours ago, Marilyn Desire said:

Umm what? I really tried my best to understand that one hahaha!

When I look at a woman that is looking at another woman you can tell she likes women in general, that look is way more intense and passionate then if a guy is looking at a women....

I've seen it more openly displayed at a strip club when there's women in the crowd so passionate they actually are pulling the g-string off of the the performing stripper....

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSyjc1YHJEevnxiVw5BP

6 hours ago, Marilyn Desire said:

your super(cleavage) powers, hypnotized him

8 hours ago, Marilyn Desire said:

So I gather you weren’t bothered by him staring at your boobs for 30 minutes straight. Maybe I should just do what they’re afraid I’m going to do. If it weren’t for these masks I might even lick my lips a couple times. Let’s see how they react to that.