Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaduk

Just so happens to be

6 posts in this topic

We are getting stupider and more divisive on both sides of the fence with not even a hint of unity.  The more humans I know the more I love my dog.

Sorry - that was mean but jeez!!!!  50% of Americans are not absolutely stupid and we should be trying to accept the validity of other points of view - not just trashing them.

My dog doesn't give a shit and knows that cookies are the most important issue.  I see her point.

We could use more friendliness...every day.  Kindness and compassion are talked about alot.  I wish this was followed up with kind and compassionate actions.  And I want to be grateful for the kindness and compassion I've been shown in my life.  Sometimes I can get so focused on the divisive, harsh things going on that I forget to acknowledge the positive things people do every day for one another.

On 7/31/2020 at 6:06 PM, jus12pla said:

We are getting stupider and more divisive on both sides of the fence with not even a hint of unity.  The more humans I know the more I love my dog.

Sorry - that was mean but jeez!!!!  50% of Americans are not absolutely stupid and we should be trying to accept the validity of other points of view - not just trashing them.

My dog doesn't give a shit and knows that cookies are the most important issue.  I see her point.

It wasn’t mean...just blunt truth which people need to hear.

I agree that more kindness, and understanding, are key to improving everyone's life experience.

Unfortunately, we have people on the extreme right, and extreme left, who are dedicated to dividing us, for their profit, and ideology. I hope those people fail. 

Listen to those with different opinions, and look for truth, and facts, to guide your actions.

That's my 2 cents!