Leyla Scott

To clock watch or not to clock watch?

36 posts in this topic

Fwiw, I appreciate her keeping track of time. I am generally in the moment, and not paying attention to much else. 

I am generally in the moment, and not paying attention to much else. This is why I don't watch the clock much lol

2 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I am generally in the moment, and not paying attention to much else. This is why I don't watch the clock much lol

Again with a strong urge to make your acquaintance!

there are clock watchers and then there are cock watchers, but you never want to be a cock blocker when running out the clock.....

It's usually ME that is the clock watcher.  I'm very cognizant of the time and don't want to overstay a 60 or 90 minute appointment.  Sometimes I even cut out a few minutes early to be polite.  There've been a few times I stayed late, only because the lady was like "please, STAY, I want you to".  I'm always early for appointments for the same reason - I respect time, and hope people respect mine as well.  

Often, I plan for traffic so I may be 30 minutes early to an area.  I reach out just say 'hey, I'm in the area early, if you happen to be ready sooner, please let me know - and if not, see you at the appointment'.  I've had quite a few times when the lady is ready, and we start earlier.  Works out for everyone.  When not, no big deal.  I HATE being late, and if I AM late, something really unforeseen has happened.

13 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Same. I also don’t tend to see people that close to one another so I’m never rushing. But to each their own. I don’t expect what works for me to work for others.