Dita

40 is better than 20

37 posts in this topic

On 5/28/2020 at 8:20 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

40s have been great. Definitely looking forward to my 50s too. ❤

Omg, I’m almost 70. I’m going to keep  it going as long as I can. No pun intended. 

On 6/3/2020 at 8:31 PM, Skg said:

Omg, I’m almost 70. I’m going to keep  it going as long as I can. No pun intended. 

Age is just a number .. 

I guess this makes me feel better about getting older :) I'm in my 20s

I guess I'll be the only one here saying it sucks getting old!! I hate the fact that I'm not physically invincible anymore! I was a runner and biker for 18 years. Competed until I got burnt out. Sadly in the meantime, my body has broken down. Even golfing I was experiencing uncomfortableness from my aches and pains from the past. Having my first surgery last Nov it's been hard to bounce back. I'm in shape again. But I can't run nor bike with comfort or do it at a good pace!?

Sure I've gained wisdom, knowledge, and life experience in the past two decades. But I always prided myself in being physically active/competitive. And it completely sucks losing out on that edge. My friends take me hiking. Just not my thing. 

I was completely clueless, naive, and star eyed at 20. But those are days that I can honestly say I miss. It sucks getting old!!!!

11 hours ago, parkercole said:

I guess I'll be the only one here saying it sucks getting old!! I hate the fact that I'm not physically invincible anymore! I was a runner and biker for 18 years. Competed until I got burnt out. Sadly in the meantime, my body has broken down. Even golfing I was experiencing uncomfortableness from my aches and pains from the past. Having my first surgery last Nov it's been hard to bounce back. I'm in shape again. But I can't run nor bike with comfort or do it at a good pace!?

Sure I've gained wisdom, knowledge, and life experience in the past two decades. But I always prided myself in being physically active/competitive. And it completely sucks losing out on that edge. My friends take me hiking. Just not my thing. 

I was completely clueless, naive, and star eyed at 20. But those are days that I can honestly say I miss. It sucks getting old!!!!

Getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative......

I like being in y 50's and not thinking i'm to old . I feel I'm not the normal 52 year old Woman!!:P