Bravo1

Not sure who needs to hear this...

43 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

No really.  They declined my application.  Too kinky?  Not serious enough? Not faith based? 🥴

No soup for you!

5 minutes ago, Laci French said:

No soup for you!

I’ll have to wait until I get back to CO for some fish tacos 😝

I’ll have to wait until I get back to CO for some fish tacos 😝

Sorry, I’m feeling cranky.  Being single in a lockdown really, really sucks!!!  It’s been almost 6wks since I’ve touched, or been touched by, another human being. 🤯

Sorry, I’m feeling cranky.  Being single in a lockdown really, really sucks!!!  It’s been almost 6wks since I’ve touched, or been touched by, another human being. 🤯

That physical isolation is incredibly difficult. I have a huge hug for you when you get back.😘

Just now, Laci French said:

That physical isolation is incredibly difficult. I have a huge hug for you when you get back.😘

Thank you, darlin’ 💋

7 hours ago, Admiral C said:

That is almost always true from a practical perspective, but not technically true. Due to the intimate nature of the hobby and the fact that everyone in it is a human being, it is unrealistic to think love is not going to happen sometimes. Occasionally clients fall for providers, providers fall for clients, and sometimes they fall in love with each other. I have had the good fortune to experience that last of those more than once. The PRACTICAL problem here is that almost everyone equates "In Love" with " Now must be in relationship, almost certainly monogamous".....that's when it all goes off the rails. HOWEVER, rarely, a small few people can be in love and NOT require that to = relationship......THAT is a special thing beyond description. That said, DO NOT go LOOKING for that.

nailed it, Admiral

10 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Try being married and getting the same reults...

2 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Try being married and getting the same reults...

Even when my marriage became sexless (why I came to TOB), we cuddled.  Even single in a nudist park where PDA is frowned upon, we shake hands, hug, sometimes curl up on the couch to watch a movie.  Saying “Goodbye” to friends as they leave for the summer masked & 6’ away is depressing.

On 5/3/2020 at 2:46 PM, wglide2003 said:

Totally agree with the OP, but there are some providers who take advantage of the hobbyists. We get the communications of " I'm overdrawn can you help me out or can you help me with my rent this month". We have personal lives and responsibilities also. The 'takers' give a bad impression of the lovely ladies who provide a great service. I know of some whom have reverted the civie pool because of certain providers pestering them.

Yep, well if someone's going to try to cross my boundaries, I generally counter with a proposal - yes, I'll help you if you're overdrawn or whatever, but this is what I'd like in exchange. Ball's in her court.

On 5/5/2020 at 1:02 PM, Bit Banger said:

Hi bitbanger,

I know it's not the same thing. But man, anne franke lived for 2 years in a freaking attic knowing if she went outside she'd be slaughtered by nazis.

I remind myself of this whenever I feel a little stir crazy after 6 weeks. It helped me, maybe it'll help you.

7 hours ago, lex7 said:

I know it's not the same thing. But man, anne franke lived for 2 years in a freaking attic knowing if she went outside she'd be slaughtered by nazis..

I have friends whose parents lived in the Warsaw ghetto.  They both survived Auschwitz.

I agree, what we have now is nothing like that. Thank God!!

On 5/4/2020 at 2:18 PM, lustybustygina said:

I'v had to fire a few  .. When they keep call or email me I just don't give them my time , soon they move on to the next .:o

That's the second time I've heard a provider use the word 'fire' in reference to a client. It's like when a client uses the word 'retire' when they want to hang up their spurs. Are they working for you? If so I've been going about this all wrong.

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I have friends whose parents lived in the Warsaw ghetto.  They both survived Auschwitz.

I agree, what we have now is nothing like that. Thank God!!

Perspective, it's all about perspective.  I've had jobs where I had to endure things, I think back to those times when I'm feeling ancy and irritable.

Lots of great posts in this thread.  I've run out of rep points for the day, so I'll just say "Thumbs up" to many who have posted here.

On 5/5/2020 at 0:31 PM, Laci French said:

We all need to fuck like wild weasels, enjoy the special connections that are formed...rinse and repeat.

This should be fun and remember there's always eharmony for the lovey stuff.

This is a great response.  Let's have fun...respect boundaries and use other "dating sites" if looking for more than what is offered here...two (or more) consenting adults having fun while doing the horizontal tango (not sure if this includes doggy ;)) and being able to part ways with a smile on our faces with the possibility of a repeat performance when things go well.