Doc62

Massage Spas

11 posts in this topic

Just curious as to how many Massage Parlors in the Springs or Denver area will be able to reopen after this long closure of business

I’m sure it hurt the owners somewhat. However, considering the number of these places that got shut down prior to this crisis only to open again under a different name or location, I wouldn’t be surprised if they will do just fine. Besides considering the number of fake Asian posts in other adult boards, they are probably just doing short term rentals in different areas.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:44 PM, amcbl1 said:

I’m sure it hurt the owners somewhat. However, considering the number of these places that got shut down prior to this crisis only to open again under a different name or location, I wouldn’t be surprised if they will do just fine. Besides considering the number of fake Asian posts in other adult boards, they are probably just doing short term rentals in different areas.

Been wondering about their sting-y feel. I mean, I saw one put their location in the ad! And what business would be so bold to advertise what became illegal due the lock down?

On 5/1/2020 at 7:03 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Been wondering about their sting-y feel. I mean, I saw one put their location in the ad! And what business would be so bold to advertise what became illegal due the lock down?

When I saw their posts on different boards, they were extremely suspicious. Especially when they were listing virtually every acronym possible along with BBFS at a ridiculously low rate. I’m sure they had some takers who probably ended up with new souvenirs, shiny new steel bracelets.:wacko:

10 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

When I saw their posts on different boards, they were extremely suspicious. Especially when they were listing virtually every acronym possible along with BBFS at a ridiculously low rate. I’m sure they had some takers who probably ended up with new souvenirs, shiny new steel bracelets.:wacko:

Or three half-Thai triplets.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:32 PM, Doc62 said:

Just curious as to how many Massage Parlors in the Springs or Denver area will be able to reopen after this long closure of business

probably about all of them...

and if they're not in the same location just drive to the next older-school strip mall and look for the red and blue 'open' sign - that's the bat signal for rub-n-tug...

So what is a good site or does anyone have any recommendations on the Denver metro area 

Sowet.com 😱 (Not really, been out of business for years.)

You might try rubmaps or something similar.  I don’t remember the exact website.

I drove by one yesterday, that had actually been there for years, but was closed and being cleaned out.  I also drove by 2 restaurants and a flower shop that are closing.  It's sad...I look forward to putting all of this behind us. 

I've been meaning to visit one of the many AMPs I see all over town. My concern is what are the odds or likely there might be a raid in the morning, or am I wrong?