oldertruckguy-9225

Dr. Deborah Brix

7 posts in this topic

I find her to be intriguing and so fucking sexy! She is a bright, smart and intelligent women. She has a well defined confidence and personality. I am betting she would be a totally uninhibited playmate. OK, I am a little bored tonight. But I'll bet, if you can find the trigger and she lets go.... Holly Molly!!!!! Imagine,  how much fun could you have finding her trigger.

She has one of the hardest jobs right now: standing next to the moron in chief, listening to the garbage day in day out.

I dunno... Fauci seems like the wild one.  If I had those proclivities, that is...... haha

Why do they do it?

why don't they take him aside and say: "They put warnings on the Lysol bottle so that ignorant people don't do what you're suggesting. Still, many people die every year trying to cure the flu this  way."

Why are they all tip-toeing around? They're doing him and themselves no good by making faces like Dr. Brix.

The emperor has no clothes. We need a brave child to say so.

All in fun, I know. But a women with a keen mind, sharp, with intelligence is fucking sexy to me. A bright, smart intelligent women who makes a decision to give herself to me, even if just once...awesome.  An incredible mind letting go and being complete slut... Whew!! Maybe weird to some of you but it works for me.

15 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

All in fun, I know. But a women with a keen mind, sharp, with intelligence is fucking sexy to me. A bright, smart intelligent women who makes a decision to give herself to me, even if just once...awesome.  An incredible mind letting go and being complete slut... Whew!! Maybe weird to some of you but it works for me.

Agreed!  The woman who presents herself in the workplace or social situations with intellect, competence and poise , and then gets slutty and freaky behind closed doors - OH YEAH! 

I'm with you oldertruckguy!