Old_Timer

New Documentary

8 posts in this topic

The story of Margaret McDonald -- a madam for 21st Century Europe.

A woman who whores out other women is called a "Madame". A guy is called a pimp.;)

My experience is that women have no qualms throwing other women under the bus for their own gain.

Man, this particular woman looks like she got beaten up by Mike Tyson.

Edited by 2Big

16 hours ago, 2Big said:

Man, this particular woman looks like she got beaten up by Mike Tyson.

I agree -- she has noticeable facial scars and swelling.

Either she is recovering from recent cosmetic surgery, or she has a lousy cut man.

Old_Timer, that is old (and maybe recent) cosmesis.  I don't understand why women who are already beautiful go that route.  Thinking of Meg Ryan, but there are THOUSANDS of other women for whom that applies.  I mean, I get it - if you have the means, why not try to improve your looks?  I don't begrudge that.  But... this particular look, it (for me) goes the other way.   People far too often don't realize that their own beauty is an inside job.......

3 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Old_Timer, that is old (and maybe recent) cosmesis.  I don't understand why women who are already beautiful go that route.  Thinking of Meg Ryan, but there are THOUSANDS of other women for whom that applies.  I mean, I get it - if you have the means, why not try to improve your looks?  I don't begrudge that.  But... this particular look, it (for me) goes the other way.   People far too often don't realize that their own beauty is an inside job.......

I agree, Phil. Personally I don't like that look. I wondered who would go for that. But then I thought, maybe she's a dominatrix? Her edginess might work for those clients looking for discipline -- an area of this hobby I know nothing about.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:05 AM, Phil-anderer said:

Old_Timer, that is old (and maybe recent) cosmesis.  I don't understand why women who are already beautiful go that route.  Thinking of Meg Ryan, but there are THOUSANDS of other women for whom that applies.

Spend a week in Hollyweird.  You'll see it constantly and still not understand it.