purplevelvet

Looking in Durango

10 posts in this topic

I know there are threads on this out there, but doesn't look like anything for awhile.  So are there providers in the Durango area?  Where are the best places to look?  Thanks for any recommendations y'all!

1 hour ago, purplevelvet said:

I know there are threads on this out there, but doesn't look like anything for awhile.  So are there providers in the Durango area?  Where are the best places to look?  Thanks for any recommendations y'all!

ummm, move?  Seriously, unless there are one or two way under the radar types there, Durango is a major hobby desert cause it is just not large enough.  Best bets would be check listings here for "Rockies" and "Western Slope" and see if any of the ladies travel that far south or would be willing to with fair travel fee.  Next best bet would be Albuquerque or Santa FE or Grand Junction if you are a p411 member or really shoot the dice for Skip the Games.  Three hour drive to any would suck, but in Durango afraid it is probably either that or amateur night at local watering hole lol.

Ive had lots of clients ask me to come to durango.... (you can't get there from denver) its a long drive... but nobody in durango will pay a deposit(except 1 gent).

On 12/13/2019 at 11:35 AM, purplevelvet said:

Did you find the magical unicorn in Durango?

Thanks for the replies, things got a bit hectic this week and I haven't had the quiet time to log on and see what y'all said.  I have not found the magical unicorn! But still looking.