Xander507

EM website?

10 posts in this topic

Cynthia Lyda Veronica 614-924-2977
Wyoming Companion

This EM website is it legit? Just checking this girl and does not have any review or reference. Cynthia Lyda Veronica. I’m a newbie 

I know this is an older post, but provider standpoint, most EM profiles are NOT legit. Information is pulled from other websites. I have a profile with reviews that are not of me, and sometimes a picture will show up in the gallery, and its again, not me. As well as it seems almost impossible to get ahold of anyone to remove reviews or even an entire profile. 

Of course, there are providers out there that absolutely do use it. Vet your potential date, before you actually commit. Google the number, look at the photos, make sure she is actually who is her profile says she is. 

Just my 2 cents :)

16 hours ago, Amber Allure said:

Vet your potential date, before you actually commit. Google the number, look at the photos, make sure she is actually who is her profile says she is. 

You are preaching to the choir !   None of the gents endorse stolen pictures.

17 hours ago, Amber Allure said:

I know this is an older post, but provider standpoint, most EM profiles are NOT legit. Information is pulled from other websites. I have a profile with reviews that are not of me, and sometimes a picture will show up in the gallery, and its again, not me. As well as it seems almost impossible to get ahold of anyone to remove reviews or even an entire profile. 

Of course, there are providers out there that absolutely do use it. Vet your potential date, before you actually commit. Google the number, look at the photos, make sure she is actually who is her profile says she is. 

Amber, you are so right.  Sites like EM are why I appreciate TOB and am so grateful to the folks in our community.  So far, this community has filled all of my "needs" and many of my "wants".  

In the past I've posted on EM, skipthegames, P4 and here for when I visit Cheyenne. 

Some, including me, will post in Fort Collins because Cheyenne isn't really on the "hobby map" yet.