Audrey Astor

Would you feel awkward or embarrassed?

36 posts in this topic

it was mentioned in another thread but if possible to work out another great idea would be a surprise 2 girl session.... 

I never accept discounts from hookers. Quote me a rate, and I'll decide whether it's worth it to me or not. 

Discounts always have a ring of cheapness or desperation about them. 

On 9/9/2019 at 10:48 AM, Milos Vesely said:

Never been offered one. But I'd probably just pay the whole amount count the difference as a tip.

Ditto.

Guess I would have that deer in the headlights look as well if it hadn’t been discussed ahead of time.  However, I would be flattered and appreciative!!  I like the extra time idea mentioned 

On 9/22/2019 at 0:59 AM, 2Big said:

I never accept discounts from hookers. Quote me a rate, and I'll decide whether it's worth it to me or not. 

Discounts always have a ring of cheapness or desperation about them. 

Somehow.... I don’t think you’ll ever have to worry about it. 😘

I have been offered a discount once. The provider was someone who was a friend before she was a provider, and there had always some sexual tension there. When I asked her what the donation was she specified it, and then said "but 75 percent off for the friend discount". I was super flattered and I almost accepted - but I realized that I was going to want to see her more than once and this was going to be her donation for me going forward - and she would end up being resentful that it was so little. So I suggested that was too generous, and that half off would be a really nice friend price, being enough that she didn't feel like she was wasting her time and I felt good about getting preferential treatment.