Iandayen

FBSM With Kissing?

11 posts in this topic

Long time lurker on the boards here (a few years or so), and I have used the services of a few wonderful women here, but I just made my account to post this lol.

I am a huge fan of FBSM, but I also like kissing, it's a huge turn on for me.  I was wondering if there are providers out there who allow this, or is it kind of wishful thinking?

Edited by Kaduk
Ladeies may respond only in a general topic of conversation

Kissing is good but providers that kiss are few and far between, not that I blame then.

4 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Kissing is sexy! It’s the tongue and slobber that I have a problem with 😅

Tongue is good for me, but no slobber 🤪

7 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

kissing is hot ..

busy drooling at your avatar

11 hours ago, Iandayen said:

...I am a huge fan of FBSM, but I also like kissing, it's a huge turn on for me.  I was wondering if there are providers out there who allow this, or is it kind of wishful thinking?

You may have to find a FS provider who offers FBSM.  You may not get a great FBSM, but at least you may be able to kiss.

12 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

You may have to find a FS provider who offers FBSM.  You may not get a great FBSM, but at least you may be able to kiss.

good advice :rolleyes:

On 8/12/2019 at 8:29 AM, Iandayen said:

Long time lurker on the boards here (a few years or so), and I have used the services of a few wonderful women here, but I just made my account to post this lol.

I am a huge fan of FBSM, but I also like kissing, it's a huge turn on for me.  I was wondering if there are providers out there who allow this, or is it kind of wishful thinking?

Are you talking about fbsm providers, or all providers?  I've seen a few fbsm providers. Never got a kiss though.  Not even on the cheek. Lol.  Great skills though, and always very sweet and sexy. I'm usually looking for some good strong body work though, and I try not to make the ladies feel uncomfortable. But ladies, by all means feel free to plant some smooches! Who doesn't love X's and O's. ❤

On 8/12/2019 at 4:34 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Tongue is good for me, but no slobber 🤪

Slobber is not too bad...on the right set of lips 😠😎

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Just like in pretty woman, I don't kiss on the mouth. Little kisses other places, cheeks, forehead, chest etc is ok but I am not into mouth kissing with a stranger.