Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frostyjack

411 on Claire

18 posts in this topic

So im biased AF... but ill never understand why guys come here for 411 on girls who aren't verified ANYWHERE.... when theres so many ladies here who are....  

If it looks too good to be true ...it probably is....

Toftt....and write a review!

5 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

So im biased AF... but ill never understand why guys come here for 411 on girls who aren't verified ANYWHERE.... when theres so many ladies here who are....  

If it looks too good to be true ...it probably is....

Not to be rude, but isn't that kind of the point of the 411 board?

I did my own research and didn't find much, so I figured I would ask and see if someone on here possibly knew her, and she just keeps her business on the DL. It's nothing against the providers on TOB, I've seen a few and thoroughly enjoyed myself, but there are other providers that don't like this platform, for one reason or another, and choose to advertise elsewhere. Which is why I'm here asking around, those other platforms aren't bursting with information, or seasoned veterans, like TOB is.

9 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

come here for 411 on girls who aren't verified ANYWHERE.... when theres so many ladies here who are....  

If they were "verified" why ask?  your suggestion of only sticking to ladies here that are known and verified might be an attractive business model for those who are (a monopoly), but it would guarantee an ever-shrinking number of ladies with retirements, etc. and no ladies coming in.  Especially since this site is no longer allowing new lady members.  TOFTT - as soon as the team is paying for the session I will consider "taking one" for them.  Otherwise I prefer to help answer legit 411's best I can and be able to ask questions about intriguing but unknown ladies so we can all be a bit safer.  While it has been kinda quiet lately, the 411 forum is, along with reviews, the most useful function of the board.

The site is allowing new members as long as they live in Colorado and get a reference from one established tob provider 

Hey, who let the girl into the clubhouse?  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

The site is allowing new members as long as they live in Colorado and get a reference from one established tob provider 

No, it is not allowing new female members. (Click the join button, select female and see what message you get, if you do not believe me.  Unless there is a back door with secret handshake  B)) Female was the point regarding an ever shrinking list of ladies if everyone sticks to just members here.

New ladies can join if a verified provider verifies/vouches for them.... as one of those verified providers i wont vouch for anyone out of risk of losing my privileges as the queen of everything 🤪😁

Do new members really have to live in Colorado as was previously stated above? 

I don't know if the verified provider vouch system is ideal.  It would seem to me  that many verified providers would be incented not to vouch for for potential competitors.

I am guessing that Denver  now has much less selection compared to cities of comparable size due to the TOB  restrictions.  It appears to me that  greater than 99% of providers in  the world are  effectively prohibited from using the  dominant review board in Colorado   I believe that most such providers that use  review boards would be discouraged from visiting Colorado. 

Perhaps TOB might consider allowing new members if they have at least 3 or four  seemingly legitimate positive reviews  on other  nationally recognized boards.

7 minutes ago, BBT-8367 said:

Do new members really have to live in Colorado as was previously stated above? 

I don't know if the verified provider vouch system is ideal.  It would seem to me  that many verified providers would be incented not to vouch for for potential competitors.

I am guessing that Denver  now has much less selection compared to cities of comparable size due to the TOB  restrictions.  It appears to me that  greater than 99% of providers in  the world are  effectively prohibited from using the  dominant review board in Colorado   I believe that most such providers that use  review boards would be discouraged from visiting Colorado. 

Perhaps TOB might consider allowing new members if they have at least 3 or four  seemingly legitimate positive reviews  on other  nationally recognized boards.

Actually the provider community here is VERY supportive of new ladies.... but losing my account because of someone else isnt worth it. 

Youd have to contact the mods about your considerations... 😝

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

New ladies can join if a verified provider verifies/vouches for them.... as one of those verified providers i wont vouch for anyone out of risk of losing my privileges as the queen of everything 🤪😁

So there is a back door secret handshake!! Providers having to allow new providers ...... sounds most odd, kinda back assward.  But, as usual, not my site so not my rules lol.

On 7/23/2019 at 10:20 PM, gr8owl said:

So there is a back door secret handshake!! Providers having to allow new providers ...... sounds most odd, kinda back assward.  But, as usual, not my site so not my rules lol.

We'll proceed with a systematic effort to lift the restraints on new profiles, the verification process can include referrals from reliable sources.

A member in good standing with a satisfactory review history can as before create a profile (for the new Lady)---> that then can be claimed. by her with verification.

14 hours ago, Kaduk said:

We'll proceed with a systematic effort to lift the restraints on new profiles, the verification process can include referrals from reliable sources.

A member in good standing with a satisfactory review history can as before create a profile (for the new Lady)---> that then can be claimed. by her with verification.

Kaduk:  Thank you for the information.  And thanks to Megan above for addressing my original comments. 

Kaduk: Does a member in good standing mean a member that is in good standing that is either a reviewer (i.e., a person that does the reviewing) or a reviewee (i.e., a person that is reviewed)?  If so, that sounds reasonable.  If it's only a provider that can create a profile,  I am not so sure we will see a dramatic increase in new providers despite Megan's comments above.  If reviewers can create profiles, I guess I will have follow-up questions.

2 hours ago, BBT-8367 said:

Kaduk:  Thank you for the information.  And thanks to Megan above for addressing my original comments. 

Kaduk: Does a member in good standing mean a member that is in good standing that is either a reviewer (i.e., a person that does the reviewing) or a reviewee (i.e., a person that is reviewed)?  If so, that sounds reasonable.  If it's only a provider that can create a profile,  I am not so sure we will see a dramatic increase in new providers despite Megan's comments above.  If reviewers can create profiles, I guess I will have follow-up questions.

Reviewers can write reviews for ladies not on the board and mods will attach it to a profile the lady can then claim the profile.

Thanks Megan.  Now that I think about it,  that probably does not work either. 

Ladies that use review boards that are not already on TOB, for the most part, do not come to Colorado,.  This is because they can't advertise on TOB to begin with. It's a chicken and egg thing.  The scenario you describe  would likely  be infrequent for the aforementioned reasons.

In my opinion, TOB should just get rid of the vouch system and go to a verification system based upon x number of seemingly legitimate reviews on other boards.  (Perhaps at least 3 positive reviews by reviewers that have been around for at least 6 months at the time of the review)

Hey frosty, back to your original post, anyone get back to you on Claire?

10 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Hey frosty, back to your original post, anyone get back to you on Claire?

No, but I did a little more digging of my own and found a couple of older ads on body rub index: 

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/denver/720-590-7254/1/455298

The pics in the original match up with the older ones, and you can see her face in the one from 2017, and her statement about her hair checks out, but disabled reviews and the low price is what makes me weary (Bella.ocho disables her reviews on rubratings too, and she has great reviews on TOB, so I'm not sure if that's just the thing to do there). That's all I could find. I'm probably just going to let this one go for now, keep an eye out for her ads, and look elsewhere for the time being.