Calik8

Chronic pain how do you deal with yours?

7 posts in this topic

Do you live with chronic pain? 

How do you handle it and what works for you  to lessen the said pain!

I've got rheumatoid arthritis, and can generally deal with the aches as not too bothersome. But when really flares up, will just use aspirin or generic Aleve. Once feeling better, I stop taking them.

Been contemplating some sort of CBD product, as hearing (first hand) more people saying it's helped them with their pains/aches.

Not a big fan of popping pills for every little thing.

Meditation has worked much better than drugs

I have arthritis and have found the CBD oil to be of great help and relief. I use the topical especially at bed time and it lets me get about 6 hours sleep.

On 7/11/2019 at 11:37 AM, wglide2003 said:

I have arthritis and have found the CBD oil to be of great help and relief. I use the topical especially at bed time and it lets me get about 6 hours sleep.

That’s awesome to hear

Every so often my sciatica flares up. I use a TENS unit to block the spasms.

I have some arthritis in my hands and bunions in my feet. I used to take Aleve on a regular basis.  But it damaged my kidneys, which prevents me from taking anti-inflammatories like Aleve & ibuprophen. Now I’m limited to aspirin. 🥴

I have really bad ankle pains or a weak ankle ( doc thinks arthritis) but I have found that when I started working out it helped out a LOT.... It has turned to almost night/day difference on how much better my ankle feels when I stick to working out on a normal basis