gr8owl

just can't get enough of this lady

14 posts in this topic

Link to her ad? Rates? Availability? Does she do anal?

Judging from this link to her video, I don't think you're her type.;)

7 hours ago, 2Big said:

OK, so music and trying to turn a few on to up and coming artists they may not have heard of is not the primary function of site.  But are two word wastes of storage and ruminations about which way to face in the shower? ;)  I think lots of folks here - like real life in general - enjoy good music.  Certainly a passion of mine. I happen to think she is a wonderfully gifted writer, singer, and outstanding guitar player.  Hopefully introducing her talent to others will bring a few smiles.  A few more than snarky comments ..... hopefully.

One of the things about TOB is that we have latitude to discuss a variety of topics as adults.  If you want to gripe about music threads, consider them “this is what I like in the background during a session” discussions.  Or better yet, just don’t bother to read them!

Thank you, gr8owl, for exposing me to a new artist.

21 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

One of the things about TOB is that we have latitude to discuss a variety of topics as adults.  If you want to gripe about music threads, consider them “this is what I like in the background during a session” discussions.  Or better yet, just don’t bother to read them!

I agree a few years back I had a friend who introduced me to a singer named Eva Cassidy. She was fantastic and love to listen to her unfortunately she left us too early again thank you very much for the introduction

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Agree the variety is nice to what we once had. I did watch the video and enjoyed the OP. I also had a good chuckle over 2Big's post. I will take a thread like this any day over the 10,000th thread (not so thinly veiled advertisement)  about where to eat when staying in the DTC. 

2 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

I agree a few years back I had a friend who introduced me to a singer named Eva Cassidy. She was fantastic and love to listen to her unfortunately she left us too early again thank you very much for the introduction

100% agree, Eva Cassidy had an AMAZING voice. Add her to your playlists!

She could def. wrap her lubbery rubbery lips around big spanky.:D

0929_JackieVensonSITE.jpg

On 3/3/2019 at 1:02 AM, 2Big said:

I haven't seen the link to her ad, but in answer to your question probably?

I think you might be in the wrong area of the discussion board with this question, just saying.

I could apply to be her body guard. These girls are often lonely when the tour bus hits the road.....

48 minutes ago, 2Big said:

I could apply to be her body guard. These girls are often lonely when the tour bus hits the road.....

Dang 2Big, you keep bumping the thread and posting more about her than I do  ..... are you crushing on the lady? B)  I could see why, but I was simply talking about her musical gifts - got any thoughts there?  6000 posts in inquiring minds want to know - your musical tastes????

21 hours ago, gr8owl said:

6000 posts in inquiring minds want to know - your musical tastes????

I only listen to 90s Gangsta Rap and Heavy Metal.