new2hobbying

New orleans

16 posts in this topic

I booked a cruise with only a two week lead time so no way to take a travel companion plus it would be beyond my means.   I presume that is the only way to find a companion on a ship.  So plan b is trying to find someone in nola.  What would be the local board for that area.

If you have a specific recommendation please dm.

Thanks

Good luck finding a great lady, and have fun on your cruise. 💙

I would bet eccie would be decent since Louisiana and texas are neighbors 

Are you looking for just fun in NOLA or someone closer to bring on ship with you?

P411 has some lovely choices. Not sure if I can throw out names but you can Pm me. 

7 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Are you looking for just fun in NOLA or someone closer to bring on ship with you?

Just fun in nola.  I think i would need to know someone a little to travel with them for a week.

15 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I would bet eccie would be decent since Louisiana and texas are neighbors 

I will check eccie. Thanks Megan.

7 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Just fun in nola.  I think i would need to know someone a little to travel with them for a week.

On 2/18/2019 at 10:15 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Good luck finding a great lady, and have fun on your cruise. 💙

Thanks hunter.  Now if i could just get a crash course on meeting women in the real world. Regardless i need to get away and now i am getting a little excited to go.

8 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

Ok, I was wondering. Agreed, seems you'd have to have seen someone a few times to know if you wanted to spend a whole cruise with them

Have fun

11 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

Just hit the bars and have fun.

You will find one the old fashioned way.

I have never been a bar crawler.  But there have been some good suggestions and a good lead via dm.  

If there are any others let me know.

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Ok, I was wondering. Agreed, seems you'd have to have seen someone a few times to know if you wanted to spend a whole cruise with them

Have fun

So true. You hear about people getting thrown over board all the time. 😂

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

So true. You hear about people getting thrown over board all the time. 😂

I heard about this one gal that gets amnesia after thrown over board, is found by a guy who decides to introduce her to regular life by convincing her they're husband and wife....:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

I heard about this one gal that gets amnesia after thrown over board, is found by a guy who decides to introduce her to regular life by convincing her they're husband and wife....:rolleyes:

Overboard.  Been on the search for an amnesia ridden lady with millions of dollars, but no luck yet

Edited by K2dnvrfun

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

2 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Overboard.  Been on the search for an amnesia ridden lady with millions of dollars, but no luck yet

Ain't nobody trying to get wified up over here 😳