YourmyfavoriteASP

Would you do this if you got caught?

36 posts in this topic

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:22 PM, light kisser said:

I knew a guy once who got busted. His punishment was to tell everyone he came in to contact with what he did, while his wife was present. I ran in to them at the grocery store and said hi. His wife said, John has something to tell you. When he told me what had happened, I didn't know if I should laugh or what to do. It was weird... 

Obviously the really good come-backs only occur to you when it is too late, but a great one would be, "Well if you gave a better BJ, he'd probably not have to get it elsewhere."

On 1/19/2019 at 1:22 PM, light kisser said:

I knew a guy once who got busted. His punishment was to tell everyone he came in to contact with what he did, while his wife was present. I ran in to them at the grocery store and said hi. His wife said, John has something to tell you. When he told me what had happened, I didn't know if I should laugh or what to do. It was weird... 

After he told you...you should have slowly looked his wife up and down then said...." That seems about right...."

On 1/19/2019 at 2:22 PM, light kisser said:

Or just give the wife your number - obviously he's cool with an open relationship - then 'date' her nine ways to Wednesday on some Saturday night:)

That has to be fake. There's no way someone would get that tattooed on them. We all know I before E except after C. 

Eight ancient glaciers efficiently feign scientific deficiencies. Neither beige neighboring policies reign undeceived. Perceivably misconceived unperceivables conceivedly reconceived inconceivables deceitfully. 

5 hours ago, CaseyBlakeVIP said:

We all know I before E except after C.