bshfdan

New to this

8 posts in this topic

This will be my first time in Denver.  I’m looking for any recommendations.  Ladies, dinner etc

Join the conversation on tob, check the listings and bring cash. Welcome to the board

What Zelda and Tide said, plus be a gentleman when you contact a lady.  Be prepared to follow her screening requirements. Since you’re new with no references, many will require a little more info if they will agree to see you.  If you’re uncomfortable with what she asks, politely decline and move on. There are lots of “newbie friendly” and “light screening” ladies in Denver and a lot of very reputable ladies that are well worth providing whatever info they ask you for.  Key word is reputable.  Otherwise, be smart and have fun.

Yes yes and yes, I agree completely with everyone. Be sure and read the postings the information you need is there. And be a gentleman when you contact these wonderful ladies. Make complete coherent sentences in your correspondence.

I will attest that treating these ladies, with the kindness and respect that they deserve goes a long way towards a happy successful encounter on both sides.

Much respect ladies.😊😘

Welcome to Colorado and TOB!  

Browse the listings and find the perfect sexy lady for your adventure.  We don’t know you or what you might be searching for so it would be impossible for us to make recommendations.  

Have a ton of fun.

One thing to keep in mind, if you don't have references or a presence on another board where you live, you should reach out to ladies who say the are newbie friendly.

Without references, etc., most ladies who aren't newbie friendly will not see you.

And definitely, be respectful when reaching out to a lady.  Respect goes a long ways to wards achieving your goals.

You never know, you might get lucky and charm a non-newbie friendly lady into seeing you if you approach her with the ultmost respect.

There are tons of wonderful places to eat dinner in Denver, just depending on what type of cuisine you enjoy. If you are planning on taking a lady with you, she can probably recommend some great spots. It seems the folks on our board enjoy food and other activities. :-)  Have a safe fun trip.