Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tide32

Thank to all the ladies.

8 posts in this topic

May get shit for this but "fuck it". Thank you for voting. Thank you for helping making it a better place for my grenddaughters.I love you all.
:wub:

Why would you get shit. Its everyone's civic duty to vote. I am with you, thank you for voting😊😚

Yasssss! I was mighty proud of the community when I saw all the “I voted” stickers on twitter near and far yesterday. I even saw ladies offering a complimentary hour (with the purchase of an hour) for clients who voted - no matter who they voted for. I thought that was rad and wished I had thought of that! If that’s not someone going above and beyond for their civic duty I just don’t know what is. #TruePatriots. 

Thank you everyone! No matter where your vote landed, I appreciate you all. 💜

I was proud to wear my "I Voted" sticker yesterday.  I talked to a gent from Syria on Monday, and he reminded me that our system is MUCH different than theirs for elections.  MUCH different.  He is now a citizen here and takes his right to vote very seriously and with gratitude.

Thank you all for voting. In my perfect version of the World, voting should be a requirement for continued citizenship. You don’t vote, you get deported.

6 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Yasssss! I was mighty proud of the community when I saw all the “I voted” stickers on twitter near and far yesterday. I even saw ladies offering a complimentary hour (with the purchase of an hour) for clients who voted - no matter who they voted for. I thought that was rad and wished I had thought of that! If that’s not someone going above and beyond for their civic duty I just don’t know what is. #TruePatriots. 

Thank you everyone! No matter where your vote landed, I appreciate you all. 💜

Whoa... Ladies were offering BOGO's yesterday? Damn...how did I miss that (and would it have made a difference if I voted last week)?

ditto on those who voted no matter what your vote.  It is a privilege to have the system we have.  Much different in many parts of the world.

40 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Thank you all for voting. In my perfect version of the World, voting should be a requirement for continued citizenship. You don’t vote, you get deported.

I despise forced voting.  So very Soviet... 

For me it's the opposite, no one should be forced to participate in anything they don't choose to.  Uninformed voting is horrific.  Most of the time I'm of the mind of "Service guarantees citizenship."