Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K2dnvrfun

Wow this can be fun

14 posts in this topic

Just had a nice visit with a great person. Last minute but easy to contact, easy to provide references, and she even showed up. A great time was had. 

Got to say a nice,smooth,safe,fun experience makes this whole hobby fun.

Gents, do your homework. It makes all the difference.

Did you really do your homework or did you just get some pms from yesterday’s thread because you were looking for something?

Glad you had a fine time.  When it works out and goes smoothly it can be a blast.  Research and participation on the board are ways to stack the deck towards good encounters.

11 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Just had a nice visit with a great person. Last minute but easy to contact, easy to provide references, and she even showed up. A great time was had. 

Got to say a nice,smooth,safe,fun experience makes this whole hobby fun.

Gents, do your homework. It makes all the difference.

I agree, when it works, and it most often doesn’t for me, it can be a mind blowing experience. You get your toes curled did ya?

Wow, Nice pick l guess you really do need to broaden your search area.

I mostly look in Denver. 

Any tricks to your search you would like to share.

11 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Did you really do your homework or did you just get some pms from yesterday’s thread because you were looking for something?

Actually a bit of both. It was someone I had identified a while ago, but because she was in north denver I never did anything with it. Then she happened to respond to post, and I happened to be way north for once, and she happened to be available last min. So well reviewed and researched yet still spontaneous. 

Love it when a good orgasmic plan comes together.  

2 hours ago, average1 said:

Glad you had a fine time.  When it works out and goes smoothly it can be a blast.  Research and participation on the board are ways to stack the deck towards good encounters.

Too true 

1 hour ago, LightningP said:

I agree, when it works, and it most often doesn’t for me, it can be a mind blowing experience. You get your toes curled did ya?

1 hour ago, LightningP said:

Sorry your having trouble, keep at it. Good research and a little luck help.

1 hour ago, Turtle138 said:

Wow, Nice pick l guess you really do need to broaden your search area.

I mostly look in Denver. 

Any tricks to your search you would like to share.

I look for very specific attributes, combined with lots of reviews over long period of time with my fav key words :). Then contact and be respectful and nice. So far so good. Still new so am sure they won't always be that way. 

19 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Love it when a good orgasmic plan comes together.  

Oh yeah ;)

On 9/29/2018 at 10:20 AM, K2dnvrfun said:

Sorry your having trouble, keep at it. Good research and a little luck help.

Thanks man although I am realizing, as in civilian life, some things are simply not meant to be. Moving on...

54 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Thanks man although I am realizing, as in civilian life, some things are simply not meant to be. Moving on...

Patience grasshopper, we all must crawl before we walk, walk before we run. Keep at it, it will come together and when it does hang on tight and enjoy the ride.

Just the view from a newbie.

9 hours ago, LightningP said:

I hope you share your challenges, we may be able to offer advice

I can tell you some of the ladies here are the most beautiful/compassionate creatures you’ll ever meet.... so, It will suck if you are making that statement out of a few bad encounters....you’ll be missing soooo much