DeeMarie

I'm so frustrated, I could scream!!

10 posts in this topic

not having much success with the sites still up. I am so frustrated...is it only me? Something has to give, right?

I’m sorry and hope today was much better for you!  

When I get frustrated I tear off all of my clothes. Problem is I don’t have beautiful legs so people aren’t as interested.

I completely understand. I know me personally worked on backpage often (judge me if you want).. Just remember things will get better and everyone on here seems really nice and helpful. Thank goodness!

Dee Marie, as others have said, the "new world" can be frustrating.  Glad you found TOB.  I've found this community to be a great place.  Hope things improve and you find some folks to share some smiles with.  :)

On 6/8/2018 at 10:09 PM, DeeMarie said:

not having much success with the sites still up. I am so frustrated...is it only me? Something has to give, right?

See you are in Vegas, haven't posted any ads (listings ) on TOB   and only have one photo up (that is a tad hard to find.. ) . Maybe that is why business is slow ?

3 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

See you are in Vegas, haven't posted any ads (listings ) on TOB   and only have one photo up (that is a tad hard to find.. ) . Maybe that is why business is slow ?

To her defense she cant post an LV listing on tob anymore... :)

5 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

To her defense she cant post an LV listing on tob anymore... :)

She could post easier to find pictures . Like Megan does.

Edited by JRWolfe
additional info

You might try Slixa or Eros if you’re in Vegas. If you do tour CO, I believe you can advertise here. The regular guys on here are awesome.  Best wishes sweetie. 

4 hours ago, alexisloveshtx said:

I completely understand. I know me personally worked on backpage often (judge me if you want).. 

Don't worry, I don't think anybody is in the position of judging anybody here :) I hope the business gets better for you!