• Announcements

• Kaduk

TOB policy statement.   04/08/2018

To enter the site users must be 21 or older. Users are allowed only one profile to navigate throughout all TOB. Users so inclined can create a profile to include Pertinent information. Listings will only be available in the State of Colorado. This will allow for a safe place with emphasis on 21 and older Adult Member interactions. Trafficking is an egregious offense so please reach out to the proper authorities if you ever have any pertinent information.
    • Kaduk

Social media accounts   04/21/2018

Per the Rules social media accounts can and should be included in one’s Signature line, such as switter.  Please don’t include any social account info in posts. thanks
FrankieP

Kansas City! Kansas City here I come!

15 posts in this topic

Hey TOB members and Eccie refugees! I’m starting a Kansas City thread to see who’s out there. Chime in and say hi! Let’s see what we can get going.

How do I change my avatar photo to my face? I’m new on here btw 

Well we’re getting a few hits. Seems like folks are scattered across a few different boards right now.

I'm here.  How do we get the ECCIE group to get on board here. 

People are all over the place. switter.at, ourhome2.net, here, probably other boards I don't know about. Give it some time and people will gravitate toward each other. 

I created a switter account but not a huge fan of that platform.

Hopefully some KC providers put up some listings here.  When I search I get a big fat zero.