Lucylucyloveland

Breast Augmentation

11 posts in this topic

I have some questions about breast augmentation. I'm looking to get it done in the near future but I am curious if any other providers have had the surgery done before and who would you recommend  as a surgeon. I'm looking at the gummy bear implants as the way to go. Any provider have those? Also, how does everyone feel about it? Are you for it, against it, why and why not? 

3 minutes ago, Lucylucyloveland said:

I have some questions about breast augmentation. I'm looking to get it done in the near future but I am curious if any other providers have had the surgery done before and who would you recommend  as a surgeon. I'm looking at the gummy bear implants as the way to go. Any provider have those? Also, how does everyone feel about it? Are you for it, against it, why and why not? 

I have some. Love them! They're beautiful, they look natural, no scars, and fun to play with. 😀  I have a recommendation for a doc in Dallas. However, the type of surgery I had, the recovery was longer and very painful. But then again, I'm a big baby. Definitely worth it though for a more natural look. I've had mine for a very long time. The best part of your research....you get to squeeze a lot of boobies!  I felt up many girls trying to figure out which doc to go to. 🤔

27 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I have some. Love them! They're beautiful, they look natural, no scars, and fun to play with. 😀  I have a recommendation for a doc in Dallas. However, the type of surgery I had, the recovery was longer and very painful. But then again, I'm a big baby. Definitely worth it though for a more natural look. I've had mine for a very long time. The best part of your research....you get to squeeze a lot of boobies!  I felt up many girls trying to figure out which doc to go to. 🤔

Would you be comfortable sharing the price and what type of implant you got? Also who's the doc in dallas and what was the surgery called? Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Lucylucyloveland said:

Would you be comfortable sharing the price and what type of implant you got? Also who's the doc in dallas and what was the surgery called? Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Lucylucyloveland said:

Np. I'll look up his info and send it to you along with everything else you requested in a bit. Definitely today. 💙

1 hour ago, Lucylucyloveland said:

Are you for it, against it, why and why not? 

Well, since you asked:  If you are doing it totally for yourself, go for it.  If you are doing it for others, pass.  Personally, I love a nice B cup (well, also A, C, D, DD, DDD, but none more than the other).  I'm a leg man, myself, love boobs, all boobs, big and small.  I only say this because you asked.

2 hours ago, Lucylucyloveland said:

Also, how does everyone feel about it? Are you for it, against it, why and why not? 

Well since you asked, my opinion is why tinker with a natural work of art? I understand ( kinda) ladies with really small ones (this is not you!!) thinking about it but even then i prefer natural of any size to surgically modified. You quote someone's review (ahem) in ad that says "she is a beautiful and sexy lady". Why mess with a masterpiece? My opinion and mine alone for what it is worth.

Anything done to enhance your appearance be it simply makeup or cosmetic surgery should be done because it makes you feel good about yourself not because of others opinions. If you are going for the surgery always get opinions from various sources and shoot for the best

12 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Well since you asked, my opinion is why tinker with a natural work of art? I understand ( kinda) ladies with really small ones (this is not you!!) thinking about it but even then i prefer natural of any size to surgically modified. You quote someone's review (ahem) in ad that says "she is a beautiful and sexy lady". Why mess with a masterpiece? My opinion and mine alone for what it is worth.

You're so sweet!

I agree with others. Do it because YOU want to. My personal opinion on the subject since you asked is do what makes you happy. I have seen some real nice ladies that you couldn't tell had them enhanced. 

I haven’t had my done...I have plenty you can have some of mine🤣🤣🤣 but seriously, if you’re doing it for yourself then great, but that means who cares what anyone else thinks. By the way, I would totally do you just the way you are. 

One of my girlfriends in California had some serious tube socks going on. She had hers done and they are amazing! You can’t tell at all. She went through the armpit. She said it hurt like hell but it’s totally worth it. I’d have to agree! 

Anyone who would like to send recommendations can use the private message system.