Juanmotai

Things a man needs to believe in... Feel free to add your thoughts

36 posts in this topic

On 3/7/2017 at 9:42 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

I believe we should never shun the magic that life still offers. That love is real and not nearly as complicated as we like to make it. I believe popularity is overrated and that self-awareness and true empathy are more important than being cool. I believe that individuality is all we really have and we should never use our individuality as a bargaining tool.  I believe you should say what you mean and do what you say. I believe that we should always tell the people we love that we love them as often as possible, just so they know and we never know what the next day might bring. Mostly I believe in not selling out, staying true to yourself,  your uniqueness, your beliefs.

i think i read that in a fortune cookie before.....:D

6 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

i think i read that in a fortune cookie before.....:D

Kind of long for a fortune cookie but the taco line is from Tom Robbins I believe it's Jitterbug Perfume

On 3/4/2017 at 5:49 PM, Juanmotai said:

I love that movie man.. would recommend everyone watch it

Me too! Lion was an incredible journey for one very special little boy who grew into a courageous loving man! Loved how be never gave up on finding his roots. When the two mothers saw each other and embraced. I broke out in total tears! Loved Lion!! Thank you Juan!😘😘

My horse. My sword. My life.

I believe in the promise of Imhotep. I believe him when he spoke and said the worth of a man is his ability to negotiate the trauma of his soul being ripped from his chest and flung out into the stars. Nothing else matters.

HaShem created me, but it was Set who found me. That day, I became the author of my freedom.

Manus celer Dei.

Edited by Vassago
Phone word duplication