Cheeseballs

Experience

15 posts in this topic

I'll take a guess and say because they are young. :)  Experience comes with time.

5 hours ago, Cheeseballs said:

Why can't younger ladies have the experience we desire? 

Hmmm, lol.

5 hours ago, Cheeseballs said:

Why can't younger ladies have the experience we desire? 

This question kind of answers itself, doesn't it?  ;)

Depends on what you mean by experience. Even most young ones on here will have experienced more guys than most 40 yr old women haha!

If you mean treat you to that special fetish you want, you may have to teach any girl of any age that. The younger they are, the more shy they may be to do that.

34 minutes ago, MAG said:

This question kind of answers itself, doesn't it?  ;)

I wish I knew at 20 what I know now it will most likely be the same for them.

4 hours ago, ajot said:

Depends on what you mean by experience. Even most young ones on here will have experienced more guys than most 40 yr old women haha!

If you mean treat you to that special fetish you want, you may have to teach any girl of any age that. The younger they are, the more shy they may be to do that.

My experience has been the more mature ladies are more apt to be into the GFE sessions, whereas the younger gals are more into the action. This is by no means a set rule. I've met some younger providers that can be very much into the GFE. In general, the mature provider has had more experience in dealing with different types of fantasies and how to deal with them.

My preference is the intimacy of the GFE. If it's the quick physical release you are seeking then perhaps younger providers are the way to go. By younger, in my mind are those less than 28.

My ATFs have had a 30-year age span.  Love the energy from the young-uns, but what really brings me back is what is between the ears, and the not-quite-as-young ladies often have a slight edge there (except that the wisest soul I have ever met resides in my current 23-year-old ATF), but you never know.  My advice: keep looking, the journey is a delight and the arrival is triumphant.

Isn't that what the hobbyist is for?:)

On 12/6/2016 at 2:24 PM, amcbl1 said:

My experience has been the more mature ladies are more apt to be into the GFE sessions, whereas the younger gals are more into the action. This is by no means a set rule. I've met some younger providers that can be very much into the GFE. In general, the mature provider has had more experience in dealing with different types of fantasies and how to deal with them.

My preference is the intimacy of the GFE. If it's the quick physical release you are seeking then perhaps younger providers are the way to go. By younger, in my mind are those less than 28.

And it is funny what the definition of gfe IS. I know of at least one provider that thinks its more sitting and chatting with little action haha. I'd call that more a first date where you have to chase down the sex :)

This thread right here just made me realize why I stay busy in my profession. :-D Thanks guys! 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, ajot said:

sitting and chatting with little action

This is the "wife experience"  :eek:

1 hour ago, MAG said:

What's the difference in a bonus and a boner?

A wife will blow a bonus in a New York second

5 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

This thread right here just made me realize why I stay busy in my profession. :-D Thanks guys! 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

^^ What she said  ^^

My phone is ringing off the hook. Hi 5 Samantha!

On December 8, 2016 at 3:29 PM, MAG said:

Amen