ironman318

Where's the snow

10 posts in this topic

As the seasons have changed and the trees have shed their leaves, I find myself yearning for a cold snowy day and to find a provider to share a couple of hours with under the covers. 

Lust is a wonderful thing!

I have new growth on the trees at my incall.:o

I love to sit outside in the quiet and calm before the world wakes when it snows.❄

The snow is cleansing...bring on the snow!

It's a LA Nina year. From what I can gather there's a great big trough of warm air sitting over most of Canada. Winnipeg has been in the 70'S and is expected for 2 more weeks. It's going to be a pretty dry winter I fear. Also, it could be dry for a few years. Time to conserve water. 

If you're a skier, or boarder, get your skin passes for the northern mountains this year.  

10 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

I have new growth on the trees at my incall.:o

I love to sit outside in the quiet and calm before the world wakes when it snows.❄

The snow is cleansing...bring on the snow!

I love the quiet and calm that comes with a snowfall.

I have a photo from 366 days ago of it snowing outside, so much, there was a white blanket over everything. I'm not thrilled about it. Definitely cuddling and jacuzzi  weather !

I ❤️ the snow with hot coco booty shorts heated throw blanket giant pillow movie 🎥 night. Hot tubing on Sundays at my friends house, body scrub. Hitting the gym. That's my snow day. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

13 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

It's a LA Nina year. From what I can gather there's a great big trough of warm air sitting over most of Canada. Winnipeg has been in the 70'S and is expected for 2 more weeks. It's going to be a pretty dry winter I fear. Also, it could be dry for a few years. Time to conserve water. 

If you're a skier, or boarder, get your skin passes for the northern mountains this year.  

Whats the name of that North Mountain where Skin is in.......<_<

Time to conserve water. save-water.jpg

635896315083486207-2138440958_pitch.gif

Ready for snow, hehe

Image result for naked skiers