39 posts in this topic

On 10/1/2016 at 2:59 PM, Mr.Pink said:

too late....i was catfished. :(

Do you mean you were catfished, or that you catfished someone? :P

6 minutes ago, Wendy Whitney said:

Do you mean you were catfished, or that you catfished someone? :P

i can assure this is 100% me......

brad-pitt-20090708-521697.jpg

Dang it I knew I should have gave you the correct address:( but in All fairness you did not look like that from MY view across the street in the correct house :0 

LOL

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Dang it I knew I should have gave you the correct address:( but in All fairness you did not look like that from MY view across the street in the correct house :0 

LOL

next time leave the beer goggles on.

Thanks to all about 'the campaigns"  and the wisdom of not falling for fake ads. There was a fake ad posted by the police department north of Wheatridge, running a sting. I have to admit how much time "Bree" spent convincing me everything was fine. Until her "gal" pals took my money and left. With a fake address and walk into the trap. I was lucky that day. I have to remind the little head not to be so anxious for younger providers.  Chrissy thanks for spelling it out to us older hobbyist. 

1 hour ago, 1hapyfeller said:

Thanks to all about 'the campaigns"  and the wisdom of not falling for fake ads. There was a fake ad posted by the police department north of Wheatridge, running a sting. I have to admit how much time "Bree" spent convincing me everything was fine. Until her "gal" pals took my money and left. With a fake address and walk into the trap. I was lucky that day. I have to remind the little head not to be so anxious for younger providers.  Chrissy thanks for spelling it out to us older hobbyist. 

I read this three times.  Could someone please translate?  LE ran a fake ad and then took his money but did not arrest him and it is all because he is old and looking for young provider????? What?

No telling Crissy! 

Just don't get Catfished by her! ;)

No telling on anything about age or what could be learking behind her  door?!  Mine is a solid sheet of glass. Yep in other words... Very little mystery with me be that bad or good? it just is . ;) Kisses and Blessings to everyone!! 

The women told me to walk on into the apartment. I knocked twice and no answered. Here's another thing that happen, I get this phone and the cell phone reception is bad. Someone is trying to talk and the words are garbled. So, I call back to a recording of Arvada PD.   I walked away, afterwards I thought of "Bree's" instructions to park in the back parking lot. I can only guess they wanted get a make on the car and license plate. For some reason, I didn't. The combination of not walking into the trap and parking somewhere else.  Saved me that day. Yeah, lots of it didn't make sense. Thanks for your comments everybody !