Dizzo

Orgy Dome?

17 posts in this topic

This week is Burning Man, just north of Reno. I understand at the event they have what is called the Orgy Dome, an air-conditioned dome for couples only where after entering they hand out condoms and then the fun begins. Literally an anything goes, swapping, multi-partner orgy. Just curious if anyone has experienced it or the Burning Man Festival.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1705240/everyone-who-enters-intends-to-have-sex-inside-the-burning-man-festivals-orgy-dome-where-5000-horny-revellers-get-down-and-dirty-every-year/

*note to self*  Putting this on my bucket list!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

9 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

*note to self*  Putting this on my bucket list!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

One of my clients is there now. I totally want to go now. Watched a couple videos on YouTube.....looks like way too much fun. 

Y'all can have my place.  But then I've never been a fan of buffets, pot luck dinners or surprise parties.  One of my life's larger realizations happened on my first visit to Rio's fabled Ipanema Beach.  I went, panting with excitement.  After an hour I was thinking to myself:  "Mother of god, there sure are a lot of people I don't want to see in a thong!!"

Edited by Happymon
word smith

Question? Why don't they serve beer in the Orgy Dome?

Answer: The girls kept getting sand in their Schlitz. 

Not to risk an infraction but I know one of Denver's TOB providers has been there all week. She has an ad on TOB's Reno Board. 

1 hour ago, BigDan said:

Not to risk an infraction but I know one of Denver's TOB providers has been there all week. She has an ad on TOB's Reno Board. 

Sorry, I do not get how this is community-wide business because ....... ???  Sounds a bit stalker-like.

On 9/3/2016 at 9:17 AM, Happymon said:

Y'all can have my place.  But then I've never been a fan of buffets, pot luck dinners or surprise parties.  One of my life's larger realizations happened on my first visit to Rio's fabled Ipanema Beach.  I went, panting with excitement.  After an hour I was thinking to myself:  "Mother of god, there sure are a lot of people I don't want to see in a thong!!"

Yeah, there should be a nudist place where only young attractive people are allowed in.

But unfortunately if there were such a place I could never get close to the gate, let alone through it. :(

7 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Yeah, there should be a place where only young attractive people are allowed in.

But unfortunately if there were such a place I could never get close to the gate, let alone through it. :(

That's what all the Rio information I had screamed: young, attractive, fabulous asses, sexier than nude, "tall and tan and young and lovely...."  Not only was I allowed, but so were gazillions in far worse condition than even I, strutting about in thongs.  ... uh, I don't want to think about it. 

28 minutes ago, Happymon said:

That's what all the Rio information I had screamed: young, attractive, fabulous asses, sexier than nude, "tall and tan and young and lovely...."  Not only was I allowed, but so were gazillions in far worse condition than even I, strutting about in thongs.  ... uh, I don't want to think about it. 

Having been a card carrying nudist for years, this is old news to me. 

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Where does one carry their card when they're nude????

Oh.

Never mind.  Need some brain bleach now.

58 minutes ago, Laplace said:

Where does one carry their card when they're nude???? ...

I'll take this question honestly. 

Once one enters the resort, one has no need for the card. But every nudist carries a towel to sit on (to prevent snail tracks & skid marks - now get that bleach), so one often has also carries a bag with other assorted items (books, sun block, etc.)

20 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Yeah, there should be a nudist place where only young attractive people are allowed in.

Nor would I.

16 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Bless you.  My initial foray to Rio that I refer to was 30+ years and many similarly smashed illusions ago. 

On September 5, 2016 at 0:40 PM, gr8owl said:

Fortunately, most (but not all) nudist resorts don't care!  There are a few body image snobs, but they tend to congregate in their own clubs where they can compare their latest surgical enhancements. That's not to say that the rest of us are fat slobs. One friend was an all-natural bodybuilding state champion, but he's one of the most down-to-earth guys you'd ever meet.