jhooker

A bonus

9 posts in this topic

So....among other things.....I have noted some side benefits to hobbying that maybe we didn't think about when we started out.

I have noticed a clear increase in my ability to pick up women outside of the hobby. I can look a beautiful woman square in the eye and converse. I have this spirit, this accomplished spirit, where I can approach any woman.

Example earlier tonight, two young women being hit on by 4 young guys. Ended up at  my table. I knew I was twice as old, had no intention, but just played with them, straight talk, no intimidation whatsoever, like looking into the eyes of a lion. both girls ended up taking me to their apartment and using me like a cheap sex toy while those young guys went home to beat off.

Now, I don't want to say how old I am, but im......old OK. But my point is, ....... somehow having had sex with some of the hottest girls in town.......you girls........helps with our sense of accomplishment, and if a hobbyist can use that, and project that, apparently it is very attractive to females.

Dear Penthouse Magazine:

I never thought anything like this would happen to a guy like me.............

That is so awesome! Having game and confidence is a bigger turn on to me than most other things. Right on!

I have to agree with jhooker. I do mention to younger women about what ever comes to mind. And yes I look them in the eye and respectful with them. I let them see I don't care, and willl admit. It's nice to know a provider or 2 that I can contact and hook up. Without all the b/s to have sex and relaxed about it (with younger woman.) I find are cool about this.