Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishndude57

REALLY…

9 posts in this topic

In this last month, what a great forum it’s been…

…I’ve seen a political thread that not prolly shouldn’t have been allowed. A lot of emotion and uncovered, opinions occurred. I personally apologize for that. It did uncover for me tho a lot. Forum you have no idea how much I feel I owe you an apology…

…I’ve seen the reemergence of a questionable poster on this site…

…I’ve seen an actual Salem witch hunt. Shame on you, and then to claim faith, double shame on you, I actually totally respect you, but an adult forum on the faith part wrong…

…I’ve seen what’s being discussed on different social media threads, the emergence of the ultimate 3G queen, with a different handle, up to all the same ol tricks…

…I’ve seen more than one thread, and why, about how we as the client need to Respect and pick up our game. I Googled FUBAR on one reply I saw, and I do get it…

…I’ve seen cats that think their cocks are too big. Give me a fuckin break. Almost a Troll thread…

…I’ve seen the decline of everyone’s a GFE in ads and now a lot of FBSM, WOW…

…I’ve seen a dear friend announcing she’s leaving us. I hate that…

…I’ve seen some wonderful, actually informative, positive threads and replies. Personally I do listen and will think, key word think, about some of my actions…

…I’ve seen soooo much away from this forum that is strictly off limits…

…I’ve seen some absolutely wonderful new friends, only 2, and have had some great encounters with some I’m totally comfortable with…

…I’ve seen some new friends, broke bread with them and look wayyyy forward to learning more about them. Called a meet and greet…

…I’ve seen loads of humor. Thanks for those, makes me feel better…

For this outsider finally looking in, I’m rather intrigued. If I pissed anyone off…my bad. Just what I’ve seen is all.

Peace!

"Babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence. Blah blah blah got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely stick your stupid slogan in and every body sing along..."

When you've been around awhile, you'll see there's really never anything new. The occasional rate thread, the What's GFE Really Mean question, bad John story, bad provider story, and the occasional BBFS thread that'll give you the clap just from reading it. There will be a few trolls interspersed in those threads, leading to 700 word count posts and a lot of back patting in support of this manifesto or that. Then a few threads about why is it so dead around here before the cycle repeats. Really, only the names ever change. 

5 hours ago, jhooker said:

Buddy

It must suck to be you 

Why? Seems pretty good so far. 

Fisherdude I so get you. It's so hard to know where to draw the line. For me..I am always in trouble for making my posts sound like ads at times I get kind of excited and I know that the post I just now made before this one is going to get me in trouble ONCE again. Sad to see good people go. Yet this website is very important and it does hold important information we know reviews are super important too. Think it is important that everyone has an opportunity to read all reviews too.

Hang in there Fishndude! I think you are well spoken and you add value to the forum as well as your reviews on the ladies you see. Very important!

20 hours ago, Buddy Glass said:

"Babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence. Blah blah blah got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely stick your stupid slogan in and every body sing along..."

When you've been around awhile, you'll see there's really never anything new. The occasional rate thread, the What's GFE Really Mean question, bad John story, bad provider story, and the occasional BBFS thread that'll give you the clap just from reading it. There will be a few trolls interspersed in those threads, leading to 700 word count posts and a lot of back patting in support of this manifesto or that. Then a few threads about why is it so dead around here before the cycle repeats. Really, only the names ever change. 

Very nice Marilyn Manson quote!

One of my Fav's by him!

Yes, when you've been around for a while, you think you've seen that, heard that too.

Truth is, if you pay attention and think for a minute, you might find a perspective you haven't considered. I used to think that way. I KNEW I was always right!

A lot of people on here have taught me a thing or two when I thought I knew it all. I for one thank them for that.

THIS IS THE NEW SHIT!

On 7/30/2016 at 10:55 PM, sparkey600 said:

Very nice Marilyn Manson quote!

One of my Fav's by him!

Yes, when you've been around for a while, you think you've seen that, heard that too.

Truth is, if you pay attention and think for a minute, you might find a perspective you haven't considered. I used to think that way. I KNEW I was always right!

A lot of people on here have taught me a thing or two when I thought I knew it all. I for one thank them for that.

THIS IS THE NEW SHIT!

Don't think many in this crowd picked up on the quote. We may be on the younger side of the client demographic. 

The new version of the board does allow more leeway in comments, and permits a wider range of topics. But the basic gist of the threads and comments never really changes. Apparently that means my life sucks some how (lol) but that's just how it's always been. 

I've been out of circulation for the past 6 months or so - thanks for the summary. I usually ignore the drama so I don't feel like I've missed much.

This is one of my favorite forum families, love you bunch of sleaze fucks